1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

If You Lost Everything Today, Where Would You Start First?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Affiliatehelpr, Feb 18, 2013.

1. and5dp

and5dp Member

Best Answers:
    If I have to start from scratch. First I need some money to standup. I get this from my skill. If I need to sell it cheap I will do. After earn some money I will buy a good domain and work hard to make my business successful.

and5dp, Mar 3, 2013 IP
  2. khan.anzer

khan.anzer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Even though every has given valuable suggestions and are really helpful in getting things on the try, i will like to add the following:-
    1) Try to contact your previous clients and seek work from them as they already are aware of your quality or style. (As at this point it is slightly difficult to get work from new clients)

2) Dont focus on $100/day, you are capable of earning much more. However, first things first. Build reputation and earn credibility. Try submitting guest posts to reputed sites and get visibility.

3) Try to recall some of the ebooks, articles, journals that you had written. Since you have written them, you will definitely have a background of most, if not all of them and you will be able to recall. This is time consuming, but will yield result.

4) For next time, realize the importance of backup, preferable a trusted cloud service.

In crux, dont think about money right now. Just spend some time on submission to directories and guest posts and once you are visible enough online, go for asking about content writing on forums and blogs.

khan.anzer, Mar 3, 2013 IP
  3. Deez 國王

Deez 國王 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would probably try looking for niche services on Fivver... for example - Business Plan creation or translation services, video creations services, 3D and 2D plan drawing services...all these are available on Fivver.. then I would sell these services offline for really cheap... I mean lets say u offer a service that creates business plans for $50-$100...thats way cheaper than most people would charge... if you get a few sales per week then you sorted...once the business starts rolling in you can consider increasing your price a bit.

Deez 國王, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  4. Affiliatehelpr

Affiliatehelpr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You are absolutely right, everyone has given amazing feedback and helpful tips for all to use.

As for clientele, I have actually contacted a few of my previous clients and was able to get the ball rolling again.

Building my list is the priority right now and getting those leads into my sales funnel. Believe me im focused on much more than $100/day ;-)

I created this thread to help those who may be in the same situation as I was and just may be looking for a bit of guidance. I told my story in hopes of inspiring others to not quit, not give up hope. Even if you have nothing its still possible to create a business from scratch and still be profitable... just as I and a few of these members have done!

Affiliatehelpr, Mar 5, 2013 IP