1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

If you like your health insurance, you can keep your health insurance. Period.

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Obamanation, Nov 18, 2013.

1. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, classic. I guess a website of this magnitude deserves that. . . lol

grpaul, Dec 6, 2013 IP
  2. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How about this:

The failed HealthCare.gov website was outsourced to website contractor CGI Federal in Canada for $400M. Toni Townes-Whitley is Senior Vice President and she went to Princeton at the same time as Michelle Obama where they both worked together in the Association of Black Princeton Alumni, the Organization of Black Unity, the Princeton Third World Center and others. As a matter of fact, they graduated together and classmates describe them as close friends.

Before the award Toni donated to the Obama campaign, she and her husband have been invited to numerous White House functions, having been photographed with the Obamas many times.

Before healthcare.gov the government of Canada had cancelled two previous projects with CGI Federal because they were too technically inept to deliver a website. They are now banned from working on Canadian projects.

CGI indirectly donated $47 Million to the Obama campaign.

Now, as I understand it, projects like this can only be awarded to a non-US company only if no US company is able to do the project, correct?

Corwin, Dec 8, 2013 IP
  3. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is indeed very confusing how a Canadian firm could wind up being the top contractor for a US government website. Obscene really.

In other news, 70% of California Doctors are now planning on opting out of ObamaCare. If the insurance wasn't expensive and worthless before, it is certainly worthless now.

Maybe Obama can get the IRS to audit all those doctors, or perhaps round them up and force them to practice medicine at the threat of litigation, incarceration, or physical violence. There are now several student's groups movement pushing "opt-out" movements among college students. Who, in their wildest dreams, could have ever imagined refusing to buy Medical Insurance could be an act of civil disobedience.

Obamanation, Dec 8, 2013 IP
  4. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    What a lot of people on the right do not realize is that while they are running around complaining about what a disaster Obamacare is and saying "see I told you so", the reality is - this WAS and IS the "Plan"... The current system was built "by design".... The intent here was to force those without health care into a single payer system by causing them to lose their current health care.

Forcing physicians out of it has became a rather interesting and probably welcoming side affect that may or many not have been expected or planed as well.

Mia, Dec 9, 2013 IP
  5. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ObamaCare in a nut shell for the young and uninformed.

Obamanation, Jan 15, 2014 IP
  6. Alyssa Lochmore

Alyssa Lochmore Member

Best Answers:
    This is terrible. This is why I was so against this. Obama is always trying to fix things that are not as broken as he thinks by using methods that hurt Americans, not help. Has the Obamacare initiative helped anyone?? I thought it was supposed to be lower, not higher!

Alyssa Lochmore, Jan 15, 2014 IP
  7. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I question whether there is a single person anywhere in the US that has both successfully signed up for and received and is now recieving Obamacare.

Mia, Jan 16, 2014 IP
    Corwin likes this.