1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

If you know your way around vBulletin with CMS, I am willing to pay for your help!

Discussion in 'vBulletin' started by mmmaster, Jul 21, 2011.

Ok, so I purchased the vBulletin publishing suite just a few days back. I was able to get it installed and started some customization, take a look for yourself:
    http://www.Liberalgrounds.com :D

Here's the thing:
    vBulletin provides very little support and in my opinion their technical support is not very helpful and neither are their manuals.:(

If someone is willing to help me out, we can Skipe or Aim or whatever method of communication you would prefer I would be more than happy to paypal some money over to you, with that said here's what i need help with so far...

1) Ok so i have been looking at several vBulletin sites with CMS, they all look great and for the most part seem to have a feature in common which I am looking to add to my site.
    My sections are like this:

The Front Page
    >US
    >POLITICS
    >WORLD
    >ENTERTAINMENT
    >MONEY
    >SPORTS
    >SCIENCE/TECH
    >TRAVEL

As of now, if I add an article under "WORLD" I have to manually go over to "THE FRONT PAGE" edit the section and include the article so that it shows up under "The Front Page". I already have the "Include content from sub-sections" dial checked but it still requires me to add them manually?

So What I have seen and think I need is RSS, how do I make my "THE FRONT PAGE" section automatically get a feed from all of my sub sections?

2) As of now my menu bar shows the following buttons:

HOME- FORUM- BLOGS - WHAT'S NEW

Ok, I need help adding another option to that, and add another page that would maintain the theme and look of the whole site "RED & BLUE".

3) How do I add 3rd party widgets?

4) Privacy Policy and terms of use need to be added, Now I dont remember where but I did see an option in the control panel that allowed me to enter a URL for each, but thats just it, I dont want to do that, I would like my privacy policy and terms of service page to be a page within my vBulletin, because i want it all to look uniform and nice just like the rest of the page.

For reference, the site is: http://www.LiberalGrounds.com

If you are able to help me out please PM me and we could arrange that way or reply to this thread and we could arrange that way. Thanks so much in advance. :)

mmmaster, Jul 21, 2011 IP
  2. strudinox

strudinox Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think I may be able to help. PM sent.

strudinox, Jul 21, 2011 IP
  3. mmmaster

mmmaster Guest

Best Answers:
    Excellent reply sent thanks so much!

mmmaster, Jul 21, 2011 IP