1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

If you have press credentials and permission can you use those images?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Infinity_Adsense, Sep 27, 2013.

Being that I have press credentials and other access to press kit images, would I be allowed to post movie images along with Adsense considering I do have permission to use copyright photos?

Though, my concern is, how would Adsense know the difference? They just don't send out emails asking, "Hey, are you allowed to use those images?", but instead just ban the account?

I wonder if this exception could be made?

Infinity_Adsense, Sep 27, 2013 IP
  2. sarah_23

sarah_23 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Actually most of the websites are being reviewed by some dumb program, they don't review it manually due to high number of subscribers every now n then. Thousand and thousands of website penalized every month just like that. They just have parameters that program follows and i don't know neither heard that it made any exceptions so far.

sarah_23, Nov 17, 2013 IP