1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

If You Had Unlimited Cash, What Would You Do?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jmjsolutions, Dec 11, 2014.

1. syda

syda Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Having unlimited cash would be so boooooring.

syda, May 15, 2015 IP
  2. swingersclub.com 4 sale

swingersclub.com 4 sale Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Probably bought a house in the Mediterranean area or in Thailand so I could live in Sweden in the summers and in the Mediterranean area or in Thailand in the winters. I really do NOT like the winters with cold och snow.

swingersclub.com 4 sale, May 15, 2015 IP
    syda likes this.
  3. Nagil Johnson

Nagil Johnson Peon

Best Answers:
    I would travel non-stop, basically dedicate my life to traveling and exploring new parts of the world. I would invest heavily into new ideas, innovations etc. But most importantly I'd use it to empower people around me so they'll never be without but also make them vow to spread the blessing.

Nagil Johnson, May 19, 2015 IP
  4. SocialSignals

SocialSignals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Tour around the world, go for Earth-gazing in the Space Site, hire some people I'm not too fond of and have them do meaningless jobs. Give babies at random a huge sum of money. I would make it rain to people on busses, I would go and smoke right in front of my school teachers. :p Eh... there are too much.
    You should have really picked a better time to make such a question.

SocialSignals, Jun 4, 2015 IP
  5. Arasp

Arasp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would probably commit suicide to see what is gonna happen in the next world. Without amy motivation, life would be like a jail.

Arasp, Jun 4, 2015 IP
  6. Nicholas Goddard

Nicholas Goddard Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If I have unlimited cash I'll want power. I'll start by buying few things, islands, maybe a continent. I'll invest it in my town and probably in the entire country, but not through the government. I'll go and fix it, no cutting corners. While I start doing that I'll travel, as much as possible. It's a fix idea of mine to explore and discover, new places (to me at least), cultures and historical monuments.

That's how I see myself. I'll let you know when I have unlimited cash what I'm doing.

Nicholas Goddard, Jun 4, 2015 IP
  7. SocialSignals

SocialSignals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, if money is your only motivation (since being impossibly rich for you means the lack of any motivation), than yours is already a jail. And believing in the infinite cycle of rebirth also serve to imprission you as well.

There are things which can'be be bought. Nature for one, doesn't give a damn for your bank account. A richman on a desert island. :p
    The Arts, Talent, passion, true acceptance, humour, gamble, activities, learning, developing something with your own hands, maybe even a goal to sleep with every race, to find the rarest fish, to pay for interviews with the brightes minds, to fund things you are interested in, to make a prize after your name, to give to charity, heck... to perish all humanity from poorness and usher in a new socio-political era. (Unlimited, OP said. :D )

SocialSignals, Jun 5, 2015 IP
  8. shekharsharmaSEO

shekharsharmaSEO Member

Best Answers:
    i would like to buy Technologies Gadgets
    And buy some LUXURY RV

shekharsharmaSEO, Jun 5, 2015 IP
  9. ThinkMoores

ThinkMoores Member

Best Answers:
    i going to travel the world and also help the people in the orphanage...

ThinkMoores, Jun 7, 2015 IP
  10. Gyan027

Gyan027 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I will spend money on cleaning my country and planting more and more trees.....provide clothes and food to needy...
    Start an organization to provide jobs for jobless.
    and yes....i will travel world...to meet new peoples..places..learn their culture...learn positive things.

Gyan027, Jun 11, 2015 IP
  11. greatar4

greatar4 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's heartbreaking to see all the sufferings that are going on all around the world. There are many who wake up and have no idea where their next meal will come from. And there are also many that are dying with diseases that can be treated easily. Sadly, there are many people sicknesses are taking a major toll on them while they have no resources to go and see a doctor. If I had unlimited amount of money, that would be my top priority.

greatar4, Jun 11, 2015 IP
  12. Cogdon1989

Cogdon1989 Peon

Best Answers:
    Start by ending world hunger, create non-profit businesses focused on assisting the disabled. I would then buy my girlfriend the engagement ring she deserves. Also, I would go to school and earn a Phd in a respective field. I would create a vacation destination spot on some island and give away free trips to low-income families. Next, I would without hesitation plan my long awaited tour around the world, which i would Blog about appealing to aspiring travelers. I would then finally donate whatever was left over from my ambitions, to disease research and fund medical centers around the world.

Cogdon1989, Jun 11, 2015 IP
  13. Cogdon1989

Cogdon1989 Peon

Best Answers:
    Start by ending world hunger, create non-profit businesses focused on assisting the disabled. I would then buy my girlfriend the engagement ring she deserves. Also, I would go to school and earn a Phd in a respective field. I would create a vacation destination spot on some island and give away free trips to low-income families. Next, I would without hesitation plan my long awaited tour around the world, which i would Blog about appealing to aspiring travelers. I would then finally donate whatever was left over from my ambitions, to disease research and fund medical centers around the world.

14. Cogdon1989

Cogdon1989 Peon

Best Answers:

15. Knight_Dark26

Knight_Dark26 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i going to help people who can't to go college due to financial problem..coz for me education is the most important thing.

Knight_Dark26, Jun 28, 2015 IP
  16. Shagoon

Shagoon Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Remember when you used cheat codes in any game ever, to get unlimited cash, it got so boring so fast... same would be in real life.

Shagoon, Jun 28, 2015 IP
  17. WANSEC

WANSEC Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would be Iron Man.

WANSEC, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  18. mikhailblaze

mikhailblaze Member

Best Answers:
    Travel the world, go to North Korea and experience life there, buy a decent house in a quiet suburban area, and retire at 24.

Then, I'll play video games and read books for the rest of my life. Eff the world, I just want to live in my own.

mikhailblaze, Jul 12, 2015 IP
  19. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Even Governments of richest countries don't have unlimited cash... If anyone had it then it means they need unlimited resources in society to buy things like Real Estate but not all bow down to money, many people still have values they carry with them.

jaguar34, Jul 16, 2015 IP
  20. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    with truly unlimited money, I believe you could undo some of the damage done in the world. Right now, if a corporation can save 1 cent, and destroy the planet, you bet they will. Or if they can have staff sleep and die on radioactive waste to save a few bucks, you bet they will do it unless someone stops them (literally happened). Corporations buy up water rights in my country, leaving farmers to suffer with no water, and this happens in other countries too.

With truly unlimited money, you could buy up every major company, and bring in a new wave of ethics.
    Buy up universities, schools, even daycare and provide better access to education to people. Smarter people, are crucial to a better country. How about sponsoring athletic kids better so they can have better access to training, and your country will take home more gold at the olympics. More athletics programs also means less obesity.
    You could provide better access to mental health services, financial services for people struggling. You could provide affordable housing. You could end up where there are no homeless, because you can help to solve many of the issues that lead to this.
    You could also have reduced crime, (can never have no crime), making it a safer place to live.

TL/DR: With truly unlimited money, you could build an entire city, or shape the country you live in for the better.

matt_62, Sep 27, 2022 IP
    jrbiz likes this.