1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

If you had to start Adsense business in 2015..How would you start

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by giucco, Apr 19, 2015.

Hello everyone,

I never really got on the Adsense boat at the beginning. However, I am now looking into online businesses and I am definitely interested in the Adsense online business. With all the Google Panda, and other changes....How would you go about getting an Adsense focused business running in 2015?

Thanks for any tips

giucco, Apr 19, 2015 IP
  2. Kawish

Kawish Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think Adsense is good for beginners. If you have a well established authority website/blog with tons of traffic than you can consider using Adsense. But you will not get any big paychecks. Consider promoting Affiliate Products along with list building. You will get good return on your investment and time.

Kawish, Apr 19, 2015 IP
  3. henry_nguyen

henry_nguyen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    start spending some $$$$ by creating a unique niche website and promote it for a while. once you have a steady "good" "real" US traffic then you can apply for adsense. until then good luck with your new venture

henry_nguyen, Apr 21, 2015 IP
  4. steveb

steveb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Start a website based on your passion or something you enjoy. A lot of people start websites based on popularity or money, and end up failing because they don't like what they're doing.

Also, Adsense sucks for certain niches, so if that's your main motive, you should do some research upfront.

steveb, Apr 27, 2015 IP
  5. spacehades

spacehades Active Member

Best Answers:
    Learn how to rank your site on serp. Build fanpage in social media, drive traffic from there.

spacehades, May 9, 2015 IP
  6. GreenLionNet

GreenLionNet Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For Adsense website, you need to have good traffic. I would focus on SCO, searchable content optimization and for that I would write content in simple language, do blog posts, bookmarking and social media optimization. At the initial stage, I would go for paid advertisements too.

GreenLionNet, May 9, 2015 IP
  7. ravau

ravau Member

Best Answers:
    my answer - I wouldn't.. it' difficult now to start, no idea where to start nowadays

ravau, May 10, 2015 IP
  8. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    newbie sites should not even touch adsense as the risk of getting banned
    is high, and if you do not know what you are doing, then you will just end
    up losing your adsense account, as google does not care; however, if you
    are some type of authority, then that maybe a different story. I am sure google
    would love nothing better then suspend all accounts that do not bring authority traffic.

dscurlock, May 10, 2015 IP
  9. Tedel

Tedel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't start with AdSense either. Their commissions are high, yes, but just giving away my advertising space in exchange for a commission in case someone clicks something from my website... no, it does not sound fair to me at all —much less from a company which has billions of dollars in their bank account.

Tedel, May 14, 2015 IP
  10. alom.arman

alom.arman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I dont know about this adsense. please tell me anyone about this details and shear site to know that deeply.

alom.arman, May 14, 2015 IP
  11. Dilum

Dilum Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Starting AdSense need a blog site or website. Creating, optimization,backlinks will improve ur traffic.

Dilum, May 14, 2015 IP