1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

If you had a million dollars... What would you do?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Businessman79, Jan 22, 2015.

1. businessbrother

businessbrother Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you had a million dollars... What would you do?

I WILL KICK YOUR ASS FOR SHARING A STUPID THINGS :)

Move Your ass and You will get 1 M $ . For newbies and dumbs like is > robyries < - Is not possible to earn that. Learn and Learn again, then someday You will get that 1 M.

businessbrother, Mar 19, 2015 IP
  2. nard

nard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don’t let your million dollar go to waste by going into risky investment. Since you already have the money, what you should do is make sure that it will earn steady interest for your future. I suggest you go for a conservative type of investment. Go to your bank and inquire about their different investment portfolios. I prefer that if I have this amount of money.

nard, Mar 20, 2015 IP
  3. masterbusiness

masterbusiness Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes that's right. First you must make sure you don't owe anyone or any firm for you to start spending or investing your money. With that money I would build a stable business, any business as long as it earns in a stable manner. Put some in my savings for emergency uses like for health. Then spend the rest in what I want.

masterbusiness, Apr 28, 2015 IP