1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

If you had $150, what to spend on

Discussion in 'Forum Management' started by jamesplato, Jan 10, 2007.

okay so here's the thing. I have some okay traffic coming to one of my websites, and I decide to start a forum on the subdomain...I know I know...what was I thinking...anyway, the membership sign-ups has been lacking to say the least...So I come here to ask experts :p

If you had a couple of bucks (not much more) where or how would you spend your money to advertise your forum....or is it best to just let it grow naturally. Save your money and just work on SEO...

here's why I ask. I have been around and started many websites, even a couple of directories, but this the first forum I have ever started. I know how to promote a website, and that it takes time to get the word out. Do forums work the same way? Or is there something I am missing--like a secret handshake, ressource or website to post it :p

thanks for your time and sharing :D

jamesplato, Jan 10, 2007 IP