1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

If You Don't Think Google Can Detect Paid Links........

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by TextLinkCenter, Oct 5, 2007.

1. tbarr60

tbarr60 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    My friend's blog hasn't been around more than a year or two. He just got a few links to begin with from a few PR7s and PR8s and one PR10.

tbarr60, Oct 8, 2007 IP
  2. tbarr60

tbarr60 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You made one assumption, he hasn't given me a link, he's only added me to his feeder to see if he should add my blog to his blog roll. The neighborhood he is in has a lot of high quality blogs with other high quality blogs listed in their blogrolls.

So your text link selling is within the body of text rather than a set of links, right? This makes sense, people have ask me to link to them and I have replied write some relevant content for my site with links back and I will edit and add it to my site. They get them links, I get content.

tbarr60, Oct 8, 2007 IP
    buffalo likes this.
  3. Aaron111

Aaron111 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    tbarr60 thats how he did it"
    it pays to have high quality links pointing to your site lol" but on the other hand buying them could be a chance that you may have to deal with "

Aaron111, Oct 9, 2007 IP
  4. TextLinkCenter

TextLinkCenter Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, if he hasn't linked to you yet, I'm not sure what your orginal point is.
    I'm not sure why he would add you to his feeder to determine your site's worth. I determine if I should link to a site by asking myself "would my visitors benefit from this link". I'm pretty sure this is how 99.9999% of all natural linking is done.
    Okay. The question I have for you is this. Are these blogs of very high pagerank because they are "high quality" or because they interlink blogrolls.

I'm sure it doesn't hurt anything to be in the blogrolls, just for maybe a little traffic alone. However, I'm convinced that Google has severely downgraded their value in the past year and they will be completley useless soon.

The "blogroll" is a "friends list" like on Myspace or something. It just doesn't count as a real "vote". We can dig deeper into the subject if you would like.

Yes, when we get out out Beta Mode at Text Link Center we will push every seller use only links within the body. We still allow sellers to stick with the old, crappy, detectable navigations if they want to, but we severly penalize their TLC Value Score.

Brandon

TextLinkCenter, Oct 9, 2007 IP
  5. Aaron111

Aaron111 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice offer above lol"
    Yes, when we get out out Beta Mode at Text Link Center we will push every seller use only links within the body. We still allow sellers to stick with the old, crappy, detectable navigations if they want to, but we severly penalize their TLC Value Score.
    regards.

Aaron111, Oct 9, 2007 IP
  6. TextLinkCenter

TextLinkCenter Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure what you mean.

Brandon

TextLinkCenter, Oct 14, 2007 IP