1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

If you disavow bad links?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by lwseller, Jun 4, 2017.

Hi does anyone have experience if you disavow bad links the website will drop
    or not?

Lets assume you have good and bad links, and you struggle to rank

What will happen if you remove bad links?

lwseller, Jun 4, 2017 IP
  2. BaskingRock

BaskingRock Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It can drop. If it does, it is probably not as bad a link as you might think. You can always add it back in or take it out.

BaskingRock, Jun 4, 2017 IP
  3. macroman25

macroman25 Peon

Best Answers:
    problem here what most of people are unable to find bad links for google disavow.
    Usually these bad links are not low quality sites, but good sites with good DA - where google not like anchor text or link placement, or content or suspect some link scheme.

macroman25, Aug 1, 2017 IP
  4. wanessmark

wanessmark Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can create millions of low quality link per day at the click of a button – Do you think a webmaster with the Google Disavow tool could keep up with that volume?

I doubt it.

They would have to spend all day every day going through them to disavow links and by the time they’ve done that…. I’ve built a million more while I was asleep.

wanessmark, Aug 2, 2017 IP