1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

If you could have any tool for helping you with selling on Amazon what would it be?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by freelancewebaz, Oct 24, 2012.

I'm looking to build some new tools to improve us DP'ers abilities to cash in on Amazon and need some ideas. What are your pain points? What processes would you like to automate but can't find suitable tools for? What tools have you used but found weren't good enough? I'd like your input and anyone who gives their input will get a free copy of whatever tool(s) come about as a result of this posting.

freelancewebaz, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  2. Lanouvelle

Lanouvelle Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    One tool that could be helpful is a software or an application that helps find the best rated products in a category that also have a certain number of customer reviews. Another feature that such a software could have is perhaps the ability to find a list of blogs or site related to the product where it is possible to actually leave a comment.

Lanouvelle, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  3. emvy548

emvy548 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Amazon offers its associates a tool for getting Asin numbers of products after locating them with the help of keywords. But they don't offer a tool for locating products by Asin numbers. That could be useful.

emvy548, Oct 28, 2012 IP
  4. tjcreation

tjcreation Peon

Best Answers:
    Any tool that would bring visitors to a site that has Amazon aff links or reviews on it!

tjcreation, Nov 4, 2012 IP
  5. chronocrono

chronocrono Peon

Best Answers:
    I post a lot of deals on my site, so it would be nice if there was some tool that could help make finding the bargains easier, especially if it could search by percentage off the original price.

chronocrono, Nov 5, 2012 IP
  6. skyworker

skyworker Peon

Best Answers:
    Only tool i need is the tool that can bring buyer come to my site. Quality traffic is alway my problem...

skyworker, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  7. freshdevelopment

freshdevelopment Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think @chronocrono has a good idea there... some kind of bargain product finder. Then the people that run discount type blogs can easily find good products to post about.

I would actually use that also. A standalone tool would be better I think for me, but maybe most people would want a WP plugin

freshdevelopment, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  8. petyard

petyard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'd like to see a statcounter module..I know you can use analytics but would be awesome if they would allow us to insert the statcounter code in every lens..I know is not the point of this thread though :)

petyard, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  9. JyeP

JyeP Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'd agree, I probably wouldn't find the need to use it myself but I'm sure something like this would be useful to a lot of people.

JyeP, Nov 6, 2012 IP