1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

If you could have a Facebook page with 1M engaged fans, in what niche would it be and why?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by ionut24, Jun 1, 2018.

Curious to hear you opinions about this topic

ionut24, Jun 1, 2018 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    That's the thing people aren't likely to share until they've done it.

Part of it should be because you have expertise in that field to share but given some of the absolutely rubbish facebook pages that have huge followings I'm not sure that my old school logic applies to kids.

Think about what you know, and how you intend to monetise the page and that might answer your question - probably more appropriate than trying to be spoonfed a niche by strangers.

sarahk, Jun 1, 2018 IP
  3. Andrea Louise

Andrea Louise Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Travel and I'd target millenials. They are most likely to engage and buy.

Andrea Louise, Jun 3, 2018 IP
  4. xenon121

xenon121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I will surely gonna monetize them in Travelling related issue. Tours and Travel business is now very handy and people would love to travel different tourist spot. You can use your fan page to book hotels, buying air tickets, booking local sight seeing agencies. For me there are thousands of buy and sell platform. Tours and travel looks to me very profitable section.

xenon121, Jun 5, 2018 IP