1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

if need any help in Hong Kong for your business...

Discussion in 'General Business' started by CI_HK, Oct 10, 2017.

Hi all, (hope is the right section to post)

have been following the threads and you guys here for a really long, was now wondering why not post something which may turns helpful for those of you who are about to set their business up.

I do work here in Hong Kong for one of major company incorporation service providers, so whereas you need any heads or simply interested in the procedure, feel free to approach me, as in this field is always a good thing get some insider's tip.

Don't wanna bother you with the benefits of launching your business in HK and with all details on our list of services which you may assume, since any kind of company registration procedures (relatively short), all company secretary duties, accountancy/auditing and so taxation, bank acc. opening and so on.

Well, anything let me know and i'll be happy to help with further details, TX for the attention and congrats for the forum )

CI_HK, Oct 10, 2017 IP
  2. Arun Kumar Soni

Arun Kumar Soni Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I want to start digital marketing services for Hong Kong business owners; How can I get clients from Hong Kong?

Arun Kumar Soni, Oct 10, 2017 IP