1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

if google banned my adsense can in return???

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by heidunk, Jun 25, 2010.

1. christianadams

christianadams Peon

Best Answers:
    Asking google to reconsider your ban will not work given in present conditions. So I suggest you try to get a new account with different gmail account.

If you fail to get a new account with new gmail you can then consider getting an adsense account through Indyarocks.com. You also have other options but I would bet on Indyarocks.com

Indyarocks.com have a program called Google earnings campaign which lets you earn money through adsense when you create a profile on their network and keep it active through photos and blogs for google to serve ads. It will take upto one week to get your new adsense account approved. But don't use your previous gmail that was banned by google while applying for adsense through Indyarocks.com. You can then use this adsense account on any of your own sites.

Good luck

christianadams, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  2. sbglobal79

sbglobal79 Banned

Best Answers:
    There is no way to reactivate banned account . Our account is also banned . We have also talked face to face to adsense team in google office. But they are not ready to activate it . So try to use other ageny like yahoo.

sbglobal79, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  3. webnsn

webnsn Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes you can do i have a email id of adsence reach us

webnsn, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  4. WeepingLizard

WeepingLizard Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its quite easy to open up another account but you need to be careful, use another address and another phone number to register your account and you should be fine, I was banned about 2 years ago and opened another account within a week and was back up and running but I didnt put adsense on the site site and had the money paid into my other bank account - easy!

BUT..... I got caught out last week purely by been careless, while I dont know exactly if what I suspect what I did was the reason they got me I am pretty sure and it was totally careless. I will have another account in a few weeks but cannot put this on the same sites again which is a real annoyance.

WeepingLizard, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  5. mich.ewriter

mich.ewriter Member

Best Answers:
    The best you can do is to try something new, cos it's pretty difficult to get back.

mich.ewriter, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  6. yuxin

yuxin Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know ,I think it may.

yuxin, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  7. asepsjmak

asepsjmak Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I found people who offer me that he can reactivate banned account, is he saying the right things? I mean, reactivate account is possible

asepsjmak, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  8. Spy-man

Spy-man Peon

Best Answers:
    yes u can sign up again

Spy-man, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  9. Moses8595

Moses8595 Peon

Best Answers:
    No,You can not.This is a permanent ban

Moses8595, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  10. belland

belland Peon

Best Answers:
    NO. You can't sign up again for another adsense account not unless you are using other mailing address.

belland, Aug 2, 2010 IP