1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

If a links shows up in Webmaster tools does it mean it is working?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by batman4444, Mar 5, 2012.

I recently purchased some blog post links from, well ..., some cheap blogs (which are obviously created for the sole purpose of selling blog posts) - Kinda sketchy I know... anyways, I did it as an experiment for one of my sites to see if it would boost the traffic and or the PR.

Well so far it has been a few weeks and I have seen no appreciable difference in the traffic so that leads me to believe that the whole thing was pretty much a waist of money, however I did notice that several of the blog post links I did purchase did in fact show up in "links to your site" section in my google webmaster tools. So my question is are these links working? Are they actually passing any "juice". Are they doing my site any good? Does it just take time for the "juice" to improve my site in the rankings and so maybe my traffic will increase here in the future? How can I evaluate if this promotion strategy is actually worth the time/money/effort

batman4444, Mar 5, 2012 IP
  2. linkaway

linkaway Guest

Best Answers:
    If the links show up in Google, they are recognizing them. The amount of "juice" they will yield is relevant to the PR, authority and content of the linking domain.

linkaway, Mar 6, 2012 IP
  3. linkwheelmagnet

linkwheelmagnet Peon

Best Answers:
    To use those backlink to its maximum potential, you must push link juice to them by blog commenting, forum profile or other know way. The link juice eventually pass to your site. SERP improvement usually take 4-5 days but may be more. It depend on sites that are before your site and how much powerful they are. Remember SEO take time and a consistent link building process is needed to get maximum benefits.

linkwheelmagnet, Mar 6, 2012 IP
  4. seohallmark

seohallmark Member

Best Answers:
    If the links shows on Webmaster tool, its appreciated by Google, but the quality is depends on what type of sites you linked and the quality of the links. If you need links from high PR sites in the following niche topics : Wordpress, SEO, Tech, General, do let me.

seohallmark, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  5. coreseo

coreseo Member

Best Answers:
    the links show up only if the google crawls them, till here its going right. but the blogs on which you have bought the blogposts are not of good quality and niche oriented.

Make sure, you always buy posts on authority and niche oriented blogs only, yeah their price is high compared to others but they are worth it.. because they will definitely pass the link juice which can drive some good traffic to your blog.

coreseo, Mar 8, 2012 IP