1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

IE loads page but freezes the site upon completion?

Discussion in 'PHP' started by invisible121, Apr 18, 2009.

I'm one of the authors of this site, www.allyoulike.com. But every time I visit the URL using internet explorer, it loads the whole site properly but after 4-5 seconds, it freezes the site and on the status bar it says "Downloading Data http://0.0.0.0/..." and I can't move the scroll bars anymore. When I click away from IE and get back to it again, all I see a blank page. Is there something wrong? I haven't experience this on Firefox. I tried it on different computers too and still no luck. Do you guys know how to solve this problem? Or do you know what causes this? thanks

invisible121, Apr 18, 2009 IP
  2. lovekills_s

lovekills_s Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree, I am having the same trouble with my blog too, and when I check the View source of the page it shows this:

<script id=__ie_onload defer src=//0></script>

Another thing is, It is spreading like anything on Wordpress 2.5.1 .. can anybody confirm what it is about? It seems like some DOMComponent in the JQuery is misbehaving.. But not sure..

Can anyone confirm or has its solution? Its affecting many blogs out there.. Please help!

lovekills_s, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  3. athar

athar Active Member

Best Answers:
    i am facing the same but not on a wordpress blog. my site is a simple html site but having adverts... i disable clicksor ads and after that everything goes normal... till now.. hope it get resolve

athar, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  4. athar

athar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Clicksor is the problem!

athar, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  5. lovekills_s

lovekills_s Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Got it, Clicksor is the problem! Their javascript code suffers the same "deffer" problem..

Thanks for the heads up!

lovekills_s, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  6. athar

athar Active Member

Best Answers:
    you are welcome... I am glad my suggestion solves your problem

athar, Apr 21, 2009 IP