1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Identify the technique this website is using: RSS Content generation?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by James Oconnel, Dec 18, 2014.

I’m wondering what type of technique the following website is using:
    URL: onlinebookies.co.uk/sport-picture-of-the-day-flying-courtois
    I see that they always use a short snippet of an article on another website and then link to it. They usually use very prestigious websites like theguardian.com or bbc.co.uk
    Can you tell me what technique this website is using?
    What are the benefits of this technique?
    Is that possible, and if so can you guys point me to links to research more about this technique?
    Looks like they are using some RSS feed maybe? To pull the snippet of information and then link to the main article?
    Besides the ads I don’t see any keyword linking out or something of that sort.
    I can confirm that site gets indexed on google pretty quick, but what is the benefit of it if there is no keyword linking to your main site?

James Oconnel, Dec 18, 2014 IP
  2. Pepelux71

Pepelux71 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I doubt if there is any technique to study at all.
    They have probably subscribed to BBC's or whatever RSS feeds, creating auto posts.
    It is most likely the very first days or steps of a not-so-much promising no-unique content creation.

Pepelux71, Jan 18, 2015 IP