1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ideas for Blog Topics?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Caylah, Oct 11, 2016.

So I'm starting my first blog, and the general themes delve into Ethics, Philosophy, Psychology, Sociology, and Religion with a new age twist. Any ideas for topics I could write about? I normally just write about things that pertain to ME specifically, but I'm looking to broaden my horizon. What would be some topics you all would be interested in, pertaining those subjects or others similar?

Thanks! :)
    ~Caylah

Caylah, Oct 11, 2016 IP
  2. Bernard Mark

Bernard Mark Member

Best Answers:
    Best way to write for your blog is to perform a keyword research for the theme your blog is focused, this will give you better insight to what topics you should write on. Advisably, choose topics that have less competition and then write a superb content to follow with the required SEO. If you write haphazardly, It will harm your SEO.‎

Bernard Mark, Oct 11, 2016 IP
  3. MurrayRothbard

MurrayRothbard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here are three topics you may wish to research / write about :

Free Will vs Determinism
    Do people have free will? Where does it come from? Are we simply the end result of causality or do humans have agency and the ability to make authentic choices and decisions?

Morality / Ethics (what is the foundation for human morality? How do you determine if an action is moral or immoral?)

The role of the individual in society. What obligations and rights exist for an individual in society? What is the basis for an individuals rights?

MurrayRothbard, Oct 11, 2016 IP
  4. Aravision74

Aravision74 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It depends on your keyword research and Google Trends but the whole idea is to provoke thinking.
    What about:
    Do a survey by contacting people visiting a similar blog or a Facebook group on that subject.
    Study some of the quotes and make a post on it like:
    The secret to getting ahead is getting started - Mark Twain
    If you don't aim at something specific you are sure to hit it.
    and of course there are many more. You could have a daily reading with a quote (and your commentary) for company executives
    and sell them a monthly subscription (lets say $29 and get 1000 on your mailing list) Give a first taste by giving away an ebook with a sampling of what you can write and they get them on your mailing list. You only need 30 quotes and readings programmed in advance on your email sequence to get started.
    Hope that helps,
    André Amsing

Aravision74, Oct 18, 2016 IP
  5. karen9999

karen9999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try content curation tools to find trending blog topics on related subjects.

karen9999, Oct 18, 2016 IP
  6. Heather White

Heather White Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You have a lot of good subjects to write about! You can break each of those into 3-5 topics. (i.e. religion= types of beliefs/practices, theories of afterlife, controversy, etc) Take a look at what other bloggers are doing about those topics. Also reading the table of contents of Ebooks about sociology, psychology, ethics, philosophy and religion. YouTube is also a great way to see what other people are searching. And don't forget about keyword planning your topic to make sure it's being searched. Good luck!

Heather White, Oct 24, 2016 IP
  7. BlogBoy13

BlogBoy13 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm a tech blogger and I'm always on the look out for interesting new content. I recently tried out a service which provides me with live video coverage of practically any event in the world. Snappers enables bloggers to cover remote events by enabling event particpants to act as temporary video reporters using their smartphones. I used the service to cover a tech fair in Dublin - a place I could never have afforded to visit myself. It went well and has really opened up my options.

BlogBoy13, Jun 13, 2017 IP
  8. robowarrior

robowarrior Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can suggest a few.
    1. Explain a religious belief (ex. Why circumcision is beneficial, why Muslims have beard etc)

2. Similarities between religions

3. what are some old beliefs that need to readjust as per modern times

4. Educate people how to find the good in every religion

robowarrior, Nov 12, 2017 IP
  9. firas_abb

firas_abb Peon

Best Answers:
    You have to do a keyword research.
    Then I suggest writing a good content with eye-catching titles, like best 10, worst 10, how does love affect your body, why you have to stay honest with your children,...

firas_abb, Nov 12, 2017 IP
  10. AdequateContent

AdequateContent Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'd recommend an amazing tools for topic ideas. It's HubSpot Blog Ideas generator. You can put a few related keywords and it will show you topic ideas for your blog post. It's really helpful. You can find it on below link.
    https://www.hubspot.com/blog-topic-generator

AdequateContent, Nov 13, 2017 IP
  11. Penny44

Penny44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    That is pretty cool AdequateContent I will definitely be using that in the future. As to the OP though, what about something about the change in gender roles as opposed to what they were in the past. There are laws in California and Canada where technically you can be thrown into jail for referring to someone as the wrong gender...surely there is a sociological aspect to that.

Penny44, Nov 16, 2017 IP
  12. imkingcash

imkingcash Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Here are three topics that affect everyone's lives.

Money

Health

Relationships

Pick one and narrow it down to a specific niche. For example, with money you have Bitcoin, Internet Marketing, Blogging for money, personal finance etc. Just keep narrowing it down until you can find a topic that is something specific to your interest. If you're interested, you'll write a lot about it and if you don't know something, you'll be willing to learn more about it.

imkingcash, Jan 7, 2018 IP
  13. Mejer

Mejer Member

Best Answers:
    Write about something that you know well. If you find an inspiring niche, you will build up your blog easier. Be creative and try to write totally new and previously unpublished facts. The Internet is full of various content, but if you succeed to start a fresh topic, then, you may attract attention drawing a large number of visitors to your blog.

Mejer, Feb 1, 2018 IP
  14. Jordan Davidson

Jordan Davidson Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd advocate a first-rate gear for subject matter ideas. It's HubSpot Blog Ideas Generator. You can be placed a few associated keywords British Essay Writing Service UK Best Reviews and it'll display you subject matter ideas in your weblog post. It's definitely useful.

Jordan Davidson, Jun 10, 2018 IP