1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ideas? Are you the same?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by scott2342, Jul 7, 2013.

Hey guys,

This is a quick question. If you're like myself then you think of business ideas constantly non stop to try and make money. I am always adding to my idea list for what would make some great businesses.

1. Do you think of business ideas all the time?
    2. what's been your best idea? Feel free not to answer.
    3. Tell us you're story (If one) from idea to success.

Scott

scott2342, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I suppose my best business idea was to start a translation service. I had plenty of business contacts to start with as I am under contract with an advertising firm. I was struck with how hard it appeared to be for them, to get content translated into different languages.

I grew up in France not too far from the German border. I grew up hearing both French and German at home. I was also tutored in English. From there I spent time in Italy and also when in university (La Sorbonne in Paris) took some Spanish. Later on I spent 14 months in Los Angeles in a Hispanic neighborhood. So I learnt eventually from all this how to speak and write in several languages.

Realizing that there was a niche that I could fill, I started a translation service and it took off. I'm getting close to the point where I'm thinking of going full time with this once my contract expires in October.
    My mind is working on expanding and I have both translators and potential clients waiting in the wings.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2013
    Spoiltdiva, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  3. scott2342

scott2342 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats, Great reply!

scott2342, Jul 7, 2013 IP