1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ideal Beautiful Woman - Changing Standards over the Century

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by forums, May 25, 2008.

How have the standards of Female Beauty changed over the past century?

Interesting to analyze these videos and photos of beauty pageant videos and photos of what was considered the ideal women over the past half century.

It seems that ideal woman of today is almost plastic compared to the 60s and 70s. Those beauties seemed to see their flaws as individuality and integrated their personality into their beauty.

forums, May 25, 2008 IP
  2. jhuynh1026

jhuynh1026 Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah i think nowadays most people are having comestics surgery more than before. i guess its not as natural beauty anymore.

jhuynh1026, May 27, 2008 IP
  3. donlin

donlin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Breast implants,liposuction,face lifts,tummy tucks, its getting hard to find a real woman anymore.

donlin, May 27, 2008 IP
  4. iminphils

iminphils Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh, please. If these procedures had been available in earlier times to the extent that they are now, people--especially women--would have would have gone for them just as readily as they do now.

Nose jobs for example have been around for several decades. They were especially popular in the 1950's among Jewish girls.

In short "if you build it, they will come".

iminphils, May 27, 2008 IP
  5. wallarookiller

wallarookiller Active Member

Best Answers:
    Cant disagree with that. But when I look for a girl I look for someone who is the basics.
    Takes care of themselves
    Is kind
    Is smart
    and has potential. not only wife or career but both.

Basically in my girls, which I've been with the same girl for over a decade and I'm young, has to simply be a sweet heart. It's that easy.

wallarookiller, May 27, 2008 IP