1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling I'd Personally Coach You One on One Till You Start Making Money [Only 3 slots]

Discussion in 'Services' started by Alvinn, Mar 20, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dear Online Success Seeker,

I’m guessing you’re either one of these 2 people.

- You’re overwhelmed with information on how to make money online..

- You’re clueless what to do to start making money online.

Let’s not even talk about a full time income.

How does an extra $10 a day sound like?

What about $50 or $100?

You see, I was stuck at the $0/day for over 2 years.

I’ve tried every single system out there.

Spending countless hours working on eBooks, writing blog posts, creating products, building SEO links…

…but nothing freakin' works!

I got to the point I was so desperate that…

If I Could Make $1 Per Day I Would Be Jumping For Joy
    Even that didn’t work out!

Each time I felt like giving up, I would envision my family, my future kids and wife looking up to me, their dad, as their hero.

That thought alone kept me grinding for the next 2 years.

After dumping countless money on products, software, systems, videos that I finally discovered list building.

Not the list building that everyone was doing, but...

A Unique System That Gives Me High
    Quality Subscribers For FREE

While others were throwing thousands of dollars into building up their list…

I was adding subscribers daily to my account at barely no cost!

As time goes by, my list of responsive subscribers blew up and so did my income.

Within 6 Months, My $1 Per Day Goal
    Was Smashed With Me Hitting
    My First $1000/Day

[​IMG]
    But I do have to give credit.

I didn’t achieve all these by brainstorming everything myself, nor was I some smart creative genius.

None of that.

It was due to the guidance that people around me have been giving.

Tips, advice, strategies, techniques that I put together which gives me unfair advantage over everyone else in the list building business.

Advantage’ which are costing people 10 times the money to get the same results….

…or taking 10 times longer to achieve the same results.

But This Isn't About Me, This Is About You!
    You see, over the course of 6 months, I had many wonderful conversations with many amazing aspiring online marketers.

That’s when I realized many aspiring entrepreneurs NEVER get the full picture.

They product hop from one to another, one day miraculously hoping success will happen.

But here’s the problem…

You’ve Never Been Shown How The
    REAL Money Is Being Made Online

Let me guess…

How many times have you bought a system, or product, and ended up with more questions than answers?

Or how easily can you get help when you need it?

That’s the reason why people end up twirling in circles…

Going nowhere…

And you end up spending more money making others rich instead of the other way round!

Success Is Simple If There’s Someone
    Guiding You Personally Through It

Let me ask you a question:

Would you prefer navigating through a room blind folded, trying to avoid the bumps and finding the exit?

Or you rather someone turn on the lights, remove your blindfolds, and literally hold your hand and guide you would to the exit?

From the months of trying, learning, testing, I’ve been knocked over and bruised in every way possible.

That’s why I know exactly what to avoid…

And Get YOU To Success In The Easiest,
    Simplest And Fastest Time Possible
    There’s no guess work.

There’s no dead ends.

There’s no ‘feeling stuck’.

Everything is laid out in a step by step basis.

It Doesn't Matter If You're A
    Complete Beginner Or Not
    What You Need To Do Is Just Strictly​
    Follow And Copy What I Do

Yes you get to interact with me personally.

Not through some assistant, friend, colleague, partner etc…

…or needing 5 days to get your questions sorted out.

I’ll be there with you every single step of the way, holding your hand and giving you clear cut instructions.

See What Some Others Are Saying Below![​IMG]
    Thinking I'm Selling Or Doing Something Shady?
    Think Again!

Customers Love What I Provide!
    [​IMG]

And I'll Help You Provide The Same Amazing
    Results To Your Clients!

A Clear Cut, Step By Step, One on One Coaching To Making A Full Time Income Online
    • Imagine …
    • Being given a PROVEN step by step system that I’ll be guiding you through every single step, smacking all obstacles and confusion away…

…resulting in you having absolutely no guesswork at all.
    • Following a very exclusive set of sales funnel training that allows you to grow your list while making MONEY back, allowing you to reinvest a portion or all of it to explode the your growth exponentially.
    • What I’m presenting you is almost considered cheating by the people who build their list the traditional way, throwing chunks of money down the drain as they struggled and pulling their hair out wondering why making money is so ‘tough’.
    • And people who are already in know are NEVER revealing this strategy to the public.
    • The best part of this is that everything is crystal clear. Every single action puts you one step forward. No more guessing and never getting stuck…because you’re absolutely clear every step taken is bringing you closer to your goal.
    • If you’re ready for me to remove all guesswork out of your success, I look forward to connecting with you.

This is a PRIVATE ONE-TO-ONE Coaching
    No Third Party Bullsh*t

While other coaches out there have coaching programs, but they never personally coach their students.

And their students got to go through multiple layers JUST to access the 'coach'!

With me you can rest assured...

No coaching assistant.

No 'partners'

No outsourced 'coach' from some third world country.

You get access to me personally.

Personal chat via Facebook, or via Skype.

No questions is too stupid to be unanswered. I'd be holding and guiding your hand every single step of the way

You'd never be left alone.

I Won’t Stop Coaching You Until You Get Successful
    Yes you heard that right.

If you get stuck, while other coaching programs just deem you as ‘hopeless’ and dump you at a dark corner, I personally never allow my students to fail.

Never.

My promise to you is that I’ll keep coaching you until you succeed.

When I say succeed, I don’t mean receiving your first PayPal payment, I’m talking about having your $3,000 month, which you could further grow into a $10,000 month and so on.

As much as I'd love to help as many out there make a full time income online... but there's a problem.

Due to the intimacy of the coaching, and the constrain of time (do remember this is a ONE on ONE training, you get access to me PERSONALLY), I cannot handle so many students.

I Take A Maximum Of 3 Students Before
    I Close Off This Application
    To maintain the level of quality for you, it wouldn’t be fair for me share my time among 20 others.

So once I’ve hit my limit for the month, I’m closing this off...

Spending my time on students to ensure you reach success.

My priority is always making sure my students starts making money.

"Alvin Start Coaching Me Step By Step!"

Here’s What You Need To Do Now
    Click on any of the Apply links and you’d be taken to an application page.

Fill in the details.

All applications are processed within 24-48 hours.

Based on the application, if I feel you’re a good fit, let’s connect and I’m confident I’m able to help.

We’d set up a convenient time for us to have a simple chat session (voice, or text if you’d strongly prefer)

These spots are allocated on a first come first serve basis.

So simply click the link below to secure your spot now and move closer to changing your life for the better!

Alvin, I’m Ready To Transform My Life

Frequently Asked Questions
    1. Alvin what if I’m a complete beginner, no technical skills and background knowledge?

As your coach, it is my responsibility to bring you up to speed, show you exactly what and how it needs to be done. Technical or not, I’ll be there to guide you with the questions you have. I was once a beginner, I know exactly how it feels like.

As my student, there’s no such thing as stupid questions, and I’d rather you do so instead of passively keeping mum.

2. How much money does this system require me to invest?

While other list builders are dumping amounts going upwards of $8,000 into their business to kick things off, with what I'm teaching, you don't need anything close to that. For an estimate, you’d require an initial investment of around $500 to kick this off.

And remember this is a self-liquidating funnel, so it actually PAYS you back for every dollar you put in, and STILL building your business.

(Note that this $500 is not the coaching fee)

3. How fast can I see results?

Depending on how fast you pick up, results might come faster than you can imagine. It might take a few days to get your first $100, or 2 weeks, it heavily depends on the amount of action you put in. Every student is different, I cannot put a standard timeframe that will apply to everyone.

4. What happens after I submit the application?

Your application will be reviewed within 24-48hours depending on load, and I will keep you in touch with you through the contact you provided me for us to connect via Skype.

5. How much are the coaching fees?

I apologize I am unable to reveal the costing for the coaching fee. That's exactly why I created this buffer with the application filter off the serious and motivated individuals, from the time wasters.

In the event you feel this isn't for you, or you can't afford the coaching, I'll gladly give you a virtual handshake and thank you for being an action taker.

Yes Alvin, Coach Me To Making A Full Time Income Online!

To Your Success

Alvin

P.S: Here’s my Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/alvin.neo.100483
    Yes I’m a REAL person :)

Or you may contact me personally at alvin(@) alvinsoloads.com

P.P.S
    You can either choose to continue with jumping from products to software to MLMs to every other shiny object out there, or just make a decision to have someone whose "been there done that" coach you step-by-step until you start making money, and I will not stop until you're successful. .

Make a decision, step up to your game, and I look forward to working with you.

Alvinn, Mar 20, 2015 IP
    Ben Weir likes this.