1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'd like to earn a lot

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Decent252, Sep 9, 2018.

Hi, I am a newbie here and would like to earn in online a lot. How to do that ? Could you please help me ?

Decent252, Sep 9, 2018 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What skills do you have?

I suggest you start by studying the activities of successful marketers. You might also look through the advertise your business thread to see if anything appeals to you. I wouldn't jump into anything before I thoroughly checked it out though. And be certain that you're ready to commit to it. To many newbies jump into an opportunity and quit without giving the opportunity a chance because they decide it's too hard.

JoeSpirit, Sep 10, 2018 IP
  3. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well i can tell you from experience that mindset its the most important thing so learn succesful people on how to develop good mindset .Next its a huge desire ,many people want to make money online and when they hit hard times they quit .In this business you must have an obsession and never give up ,you must tell to yourself that you will succed no matter what

Spartan14, Sep 10, 2018 IP
  4. PokerBabe

PokerBabe Member

Best Answers:
    When I see "earn online", I always clarify if they want to make money as a freelancer or build their own online business (blogging/website business).

If it's as a freelancer, there are a lot of options:
    • freelance writer
    • translator
    • teaching English to ESL students
    • video-related jobs
    And so forth. Really it depends on your skills and translating them into online earnings.
    As for online business, well there are different models but as far as I know drop shipping and affiliate marketing are one of the best/legit options.
    The only thing is that you should have proper guidance and constant support. I think these 2 ingredients are major for your success online. As Joe pointed out in another thread, I was actually pretty lucky not to fall for scams when I started my online journey.

PokerBabe, Sep 10, 2018 IP