1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling iBookBinding.com | 2yr old bookbinding blog, PR3, $500/month rev, 14k+ u/v, 1,600+ newsletterm

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Paul Thomson, Jul 18, 2015.

Hello everybody,

I am new to digital point forum and was looking for a potential buyer for my website www.iBookBinding.com.

It's a bookbinding website/blog which offers bookbinding tutorials and resources to our visitors. It's almost 2 years old, I've built it from scratch using Wordpress and it has strong social accounts to back it up.

It makes money predominantly via our downloadable PDF Bookbinding Collection (http://www.ibookbinding.com/pdf-bookbinding-collection/) which I currently sell for $14.95 (though we do offer discount codes to get it cheaper). This is advertised at the top of every page.

The site also make money via Google AdSense, Amazon Associates and eBay Associates.

The website’s earnings (3 month average) is around US$550. Few posts have been made in the past 2 months which has lowered the average. Site earnings in April 2015 (when the site was last updated) was $1056. Earnings for this month are fore cast to be around $500.

I created a sale page with full stats and everything you might need to know about the site here: http://www.ibookbinding.com/ibookbinding-website-is-for-sale

If you have any questions, please let me know,

Thank you for your time,
    Paul

Why are you selling this site?

No longer have time to run it

How is it monetized?

Download files (payment via PayPal), AdSense, Amazon Associates, eBay associates.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?

Yes. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest!, YouTube, Google+

How much time does this site take to run?

0 hours or as much as you want. Stable income around $250 - $400/month with no work. 1 post per week, around $1000/month.

What challenges are there with running this site?

None. Need to know how to use Wordpress.

Some stats on the PDF Collection:
    • Sales to date: 208
    • Sales in March 2015: $423 (number of blog posts made that month: 1)
    • Sales in April 2015: $1022.90 (number of blog posts made that month: 3)
    • Sales in May 2015: $258.70 (number of blog posts made that month: 0)
    • Sales in June 2015: $169.33 (number of blog posts made that month: 0)
    • Sales so far in July 2015 (up to the 15th): $221.60 (number of blog posts made that month: 1)

PAYPAL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AS PAYMENT METHOD. ESCROW.COM OR BANK TRANSFER ONLY. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2015
    Paul Thomson, Jul 18, 2015 IP
  2. onymguy

onymguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 11
    Please Pm your reservce price?

onymguy, Jul 19, 2015 IP
  3. Paul Thomson