1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Iam new to seo, I need some help to increase my knowledge of it.

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by rakesh kokkirala, Nov 23, 2015.

Iam owner of www.bloggersbasics.com, I always cared about content and never thought about seo until a guy approached me with his website www.prestigeiran.com and asked me to do seo for it. But i offered to do it for free just to do whatever i can and so iam here for your suggestions and tips. Hope i get solution.

rakesh kokkirala, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  2. tortfeasor

tortfeasor Active Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Before anything else, I think you should do on-page optimization. Plan on what your site is all about and the keywords you are trying to rank for.

Once it is done, then you can proceed to making more valuable content. My suggestion would be content with at least 2,000 words each. Needless to say, it should be 100% unique and engaging to readers.

Then proceed to making backlinks. There are no backlinks yet to your blog as of this screenshot. The best way to build backlinks is build it slow but build it powerful.

You can start by finding domains with High Domain Authority and High Page Authority and from the same niche as yours.

PM me if this was helpful to you.

tortfeasor, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  3. rakesh kokkirala

rakesh kokkirala Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks that is really helpful.

rakesh kokkirala, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  4. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    I would also like to know how your website managed without seo, or didn't you care of its rank? I think about you question Tortfeasor has answered it the best way possible. thanks

kimanierick, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  5. harshalone

harshalone Active Member

Best Answers:
    have you had a chance to look into this article here

harshalone, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  6. harshalone

harshalone Active Member

Best Answers:
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/all-you-need-to-know-about-seo.413544/

harshalone, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  7. SenseiSteve

SenseiSteve Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to stay current with the latest in SEO trends, bookmark seo.alltop dot com. They've aggregated SEO articles there from the leading SEO sources in the world. The best to you.

SenseiSteve, Nov 23, 2015 IP