1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I write from books but with my own words and got rejected

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by macnux, Jul 25, 2017.

Hello,

I'm writing from books but with my own words.
    Also, I'm checking for plagiarism and every thing is OK I free my posts from plagiarized lines.
    I got refused from Adsense.
    Is this because of copyright issue or what?

My domain age is 6 months and a half now.
    And I have a privacy policy, about, and contact pages.
    My posts are lengthy 1500+ words and have more than 50 posts on my website.
    Should I link to the pdf on Google books that I take my ideas from? Will this be acceptable for Google Adsense?
    I have more than 10 posts which are completely from my mind 100%.
    I got rejected for the third time from Google Adsense.
    What is my problem? and what is the solution?

Regards,

macnux, Jul 25, 2017 IP
  2. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    what reason did they give you?

pmf123, Jul 25, 2017 IP
  3. Blank ™

Blank ™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Blank ™, Jul 25, 2017 IP
  4. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    What is the url?

Agent000, Jul 25, 2017 IP
  5. Rakenson

Rakenson Member

Best Answers:
    I would look at the reasons they gave you and then see how you can fix them. It may also be because you are not getting enough traffic to your site. Keep posting those lengthy posts and make sure they are of the best quality. Advertise your site through social media and you'll eventually get approved for AdSense.

Rakenson, Jul 26, 2017 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    If you are just rewriting content found elsewhere then your ideas still aren't unique or different. You need to be backing them up with your own research, examples and ideas - or find something that do know about that you don't need to rely on plagarised content.

sarahk, Jul 26, 2017 IP
    MrKing01 likes this.
  7. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well the startegy its good and i dont know why they dont accept you .maybe you dont have traffic and also why you work with adsense when its affiliate marketing ,cpa etc

Spartan14, Jul 26, 2017 IP
  8. macnux

macnux Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    OK, I got it.
    The point they need a new added value for the content in my case.
    Well, one last question
    I'm thinking about making an infographic for the post. is this enough?

macnux, Jul 27, 2017 IP
  9. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Since you are not posting the URL it's difficult to give you a specific answer on how you can improve your site, so you can get approved for Adsense. Google has plenty of rules regarding adsense so you should familiarize yourself with them to start with.

From what you write I understand that you are writing articles based on book sources. If you are writing with your own words, just as you claim that you do, and everything is OK when you do a plagiarism check, then you are clearly not in breach of someone's copyright.

You seem to have taken steps to improve your chances of being approved. It's apparent because you claim to have included a privacy policy, about page and contact page. Also you claim to have plenty of posts, which is important.

However I can see a problem with uniqueness. Just rewriting content will not make your articles unique. @sarahk is making a valid point when she suggests that you back up your content with own research, examples and ideas.

The last question that you ask, if it's enough with an infographics, is a bit hard to answer. There are various things that you need to do to add uniqueness to your posts. Infographics is one thing that you can do but I don't believe that it can in itself work as a magic formula that will suddenly make your content unique. I'm not saying that you shouldn't add infographics but you should combine it with something. Give your thoughts and ideas on the content, it shouldn't be hard. Combine it with infographics and interesting images, and you would see a big difference. Hope you understand the point.

MrKing01, Jul 27, 2017 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  10. macnux

macnux Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @MrKing01

You are just awesome
    Thanks for your great detailed answer.
    The website is likegeeks.com.
    I got your point I think, you mean to add my opinions and thoughts on every thing on the post.
    I have already images for a better explanation which doesn't exist on the original as an addition.

macnux, Jul 27, 2017 IP
  11. Almiria-Vylegjanine

Almiria-Vylegjanine Peon

Best Answers:
    After a quick look at your website, even if it gives good information, it's not easy to browse, this kind of information would be better used as tutorial / course / guide pages, not news, it's better if you reorganize your website with another design and with categories, sub-categories and listing things in the order they should be explained. Your posts thumbnails are not very creative, would be better if you use some good images related to the subject with little text or no text, just reusing backgrounds with big text is not a good idea. (Something like this is more attractive for example : https://edge.alluremedia.com.au/m/k/2016/01/shutterstock-programming.jpg)

Some of your pages are detected as plagiarism, like this one : https://likegeeks.com/awk-command/

Which is detected copied from : https://www.linux.com/blog/30-examples-awk-command-text-processing
    (I know that you wrote both)

First one from Linux.com: On the previous post we’ve talked about sed Linuxcommand and we’ve seen many examples of using it in text processing and how it is good in this, nobody can deny that sed is very handy tool but it has some limitations, sometimes you need a more advanced tool for manipulating data, one that provides a more programming-like environment giving you more control to modify data in a file more robust. This is where awk command comes in.

Your website : In the previous post, we talked about sed commandand we saw many examples of using it in text processing and we saw how it is good in this, but it has some limitations. Sometimes you need a more advanced tool for manipulating data, one that provides a more programming-like environment, giving you more control to modify data in a file. This is where awk command comes in.

I know that you're the one who wrote both, but google can see it as plagiarism and you can do nothing about that, when you want to share your website somewhere, ALWAYS write fully different texts / descriptions, even on bookmarking websites, I verified some other pages and I can see that you made many mistakes like this, using the same or similar text when sharing your website somewhere.

Almiria-Vylegjanine, Jul 28, 2017 IP
  12. macnux

macnux Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    NO !!
    This link is also mine and if you look carefully you will see a link to my website
    https://www.linux.com/blog/30-examples-awk-command-text-processing
    So this shouldn't be considered a plagiarism for Google because I know many sites have Adsense approved and they are writing the same intro on other sites to publish their articles and no problem with that.

OK, what about other sites which take my posts completely?

I think that Google knows that I'm the original author since my post date is older and some of those sites post a link to my site and use my post images and graphics.
    Unless some one can give us something to prove this idea.

Regards,

macnux, Jul 28, 2017 IP
  13. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You realize they use an automated system to find most plagiarism... it compares and matches... it doesn't know your connection to the second article.

Plus the text is changed like it has been spun.

pmf123, Jul 28, 2017 IP
  14. macnux

macnux Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    NO there is a link to my article on this site
    Check it carefully at the end of the article.
    https://www.linux.com/blog/30-examples-awk-command-text-processing
    And this is the connection to the second article plus my article is older.

macnux, Jul 28, 2017 IP
  15. Almiria-Vylegjanine

Almiria-Vylegjanine Peon

Best Answers:
    Macnux I already said that I know that you wrote both texts if you read my post carrefuly. But as pmf123 said, plagiarism is auto detected, so they don't verify if you're the one who wrote the second one. Google don't care which one is older, you can even change the date yourself to make it older, so they don't care about that.

You should never rewrite a text when sharing your website somewhere, or worst, using the same description, even with bookmarking websites.
    About other websites who used the same method to share their websites, they were already Adsense approved before they do so.

Almiria-Vylegjanine, Jul 28, 2017 IP
  16. macnux

macnux Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    NO, they Adsense approved after they do so.
    Either way, do you have something to prove that Google doesn't care about the original author or date?

What if someone stole a piece of my post without my knowledge on his blog?
    this is merely impossible!!

macnux, Jul 29, 2017 IP
  17. Almiria-Vylegjanine

Almiria-Vylegjanine Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to protect your website and content from being stolen, you should use copyright services like :
    https://www.dmca.com/FAQ/Free-copyright-protection-for-my-website
    Google doesn't care about the date, the only thing you can do is report it to google : https://www.google.com/ webmasters/ tools/ dmca-notice? (remove spaces to get direct link) but in this case you have to register on dmca first and add your content before it's being copied. You can also report to the hosting service of the other website, but a dmca report is important for them to believe it's yours.
    The date is insignificant, you can change it, they can change it too.

Almiria-Vylegjanine, Jul 29, 2017 IP
  18. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Agent000, Jul 29, 2017 IP
  19. Almiria-Vylegjanine

Almiria-Vylegjanine Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, if he fear his content being copied or stolen this is the best solution to protect it before it's being copied, however, he says that the website who copied him is putting the same image with his logo and his website name, so it should be easy for him to claim his content even if it's already stolen, but only in this case.

Almiria-Vylegjanine, Jul 29, 2017 IP
  20. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    common sense says google does not care; Do you really think google is going to do deep research,
    and attempt to determine who is who? First article wins, however, multiple copies of the same content
    original or spun can also hurt your rankings; google does not know or even cares if you have been
    spreading the content, or if someone has stolen your content. It is not googles job to keep your
    content profile clean, that is your sole responsibilty; It may not matter so much if you have an authority
    site, but if you have a low ranking site, then stolen, borrowed, spun content could hurt your rankings....

what if? maybe you should not be online then if you are worried about your content being stolen...
    This is the world we live in today, and it is not googles job to wonder which content belongs to who....
    it is your responsiblity to make sure your content and link profile is clean at all times, and that means
    you would have to constantly go after violators, and remove bad links at all times, otherwise, by
    sitting back thinking everything will work out could very well earn yourself a penalty....

The same goes true for mass link building, as I could send mass links to your site, and google
    does not know if it was you or another party, but you will be the one to get the penalty....

The goal of the immoral theif is to steal your content, and rank higher then
    you, and this is done because their domain may have more authority; I
    can not tell you how many times I have heard this story "my content was
    stolen, now they rank higher then me..." and now you know why it happens, but
    it is your responsibility to file DMCA, and go after violators, otherwise, the
    domain with authority is going to rank content, even if it was yours, and
    this is because that is as far as google goes, and does not know any better.

sorry to say, google does not care if you make it or not, nor is google out
    there personally making sure your content is safe, that is not how google works...

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
    dscurlock, Jul 29, 2017 IP