1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I would like to know your opinion on today's social media: facebook

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by goldgis, Feb 7, 2018.

Hey,
    I'm writing a thesis about social media. I would like to ask you for an answer to the question:
    1. What do you miss on Facebook?
    2. What functionality would you add to Facebook or what functionalities are unnecessary?
    3. Do you think that there are not too many information on current social networks, do not you feel overwhelmed?
    The perception of portals by users is one of the work sections so I will be grateful for the answers.
    Thank you.
    SEMrush

goldgis, Feb 7, 2018 IP
    SEMrush
  2. AliMan

AliMan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Facebook is too strict today. I mean, I can't boost my post, because it falsely thinks that I am trying to promote some services. Yes, my website is personalmoneyservice.com, but the goal of my content (the one that I would like to advertise) is to educate people on finance. There's actually a very entertaining inforgraphic!

AliMan, Feb 21, 2018 IP
  3. Discover Passive Income

Discover Passive Income Peon

Best Answers:
    I think Facebook should have a paid subscription for those who do not want to see ads.

I think there are way to many features for the normal person. These features will never get used.

I personally do mis the time when there were no ads, but I don't mind them all that much (because I run FB ads)

I believe some people use FB/social media as a personal blog/journal, so I'm fine with all the info you can keep on it.

4. Komputerking

Komputerking Peon

Best Answers:
    1. I also miss when their wasn't such an influx of ads.
    2. I think the autoplay video feature is bad. I hate scrolling and a video starts
    3. I think facebook should better target local demographics like i hate seeing prankster type channels on my feed and then having to dig for like a local source for food and stuff like that. I think the information you actually want doesnt get targeted to you except for ads

Komputerking, May 16, 2018 at 2:32 PM IP