1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling I will write and publish a guest post on lifehack

Discussion in 'Services' started by content_writer_freelancer, Dec 19, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I have guest posting privilege on Lifehack.org. I will write and publish a post there with a dofollow backlink to your website, using your anchor text.

The metrics of this site are as follows:

Domain Authority (DA): 78
    Page Authority (PA): 82
    Trust Flow (TF): 61
    Citation Flow (CT): 53
    Page Rank (PR): 6

I'll write the article professionally in a highly shareable style. One dofollow link is allowed to your site in the article.

Please note:

1. I can only link to pages with informational content, not homepages or pages with overtly commercial content (this ensures your link passes editorial review and the link juice will still flow well to the rest of your domain).

2. A long-tail anchor text is preferred and it should not be too promotional. If you're in doubt, consult me before you order.

3. I cannot accept sites in the following niches: gambling, dating, adult and pharmacy.

4. The pricing includes complete content ideation, creation, and publication. You do not need to and you cannot provide your own article.

5. The turnaround time can sometimes be up to 20 days. So you must be ready to be patient.

6. When I send you the article to see before I publish it, you'll have only 12 hours to get back to me with any comments. If I don't hear from you within 12 hours, I'll go ahead to publish it.

Please send me your URL and preferred anchor text for approval BEFORE you order.

I also have publishing access on many other sites: Inc.com, Forbes.com, Entrepreneur.com, HuffingtonPost.com, HuffingtonPost.ca, HuffingtonPost.co.uk, HuffingtonPost.in, Business.com, Business2Community.com, EliteDaily.com, Lifehack.org, AVclub.com, BlogHer.com, Dzone.com, BeforeItsNews.com, Tech.co, Socialnomics.net, SmartDataCollective.com, CollegePuzzle.Stanford.edu, TweakYourBiz.com, etc.

2. graduate11

graduate11 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I am interested in Huffingtonpost.ca , My link in related to an IT based company

Let me know

graduate11, Jan 19, 2017 IP
  3. saching786

saching786 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hello,

I am looking for someone who will post guest post in high DA websites. If yes then send me price on sophiebelmore04atgmail.com
    Forbes.com
    Huffingtonpost.com
    FastCompany.com
    Lifehack.org
    Mashable.com
    WikipediaPageCreation

saching786, Jul 20, 2017 IP