1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I will use MySpace and Facebookto market my sites. Would BEBO also help?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Joseh7, Aug 24, 2008.

I will be using the 2 social networking sites, MySpace and Facebook to market my websites. My main site will be an English only site. I saw that in the UK Bebo is bigger than MySpace or Facebook. Would it be wise of me to also have a Bebo? Or am I stretching myself too thin in the realm of social networking since I will basically be posting the same info on all 3 sites?

btw, Yes I will be using other methods of marketing my sites like directory submissions, social bookmarking, article submissions, PR release, paid advertising and off-line marketing.

Joseh7, Aug 24, 2008 IP
  2. acesaspades

acesaspades Peon

Best Answers:
    I will be perfectly honest and tell you that unless you are a musician or model just trying to gain traction, much less sales, you are better off forgoing all three. The cost to benefit is just not there. You will be getting PPC conversions while spending 10x the time. This comes from some who actively markets on myspace. If you want to be stubborn about it you should just stick to myspace. Its easier to navigate, especially with the appropriate software. Again though, unless you are a musician or model, or maybe..maybe a local business, Social Networks are only good for building recognition.

acesaspades, Aug 25, 2008 IP
  3. GP Guru

GP Guru Peon

Best Answers:
    Bebo is more popular with younger people like school kids and the like, so factor that into your decision.

GP Guru, Aug 25, 2008 IP
  4. Tobidotman

Tobidotman Peon

Best Answers:
    Go for all three, and join groups related to your website market, work your way to the top and give them your site. You have to gain their trust first and seem like an expert/leader and they will do whatever, click links, fill out forms, whatever...

Tobidotman, Aug 25, 2008 IP
  5. primeelite

primeelite Peon

Best Answers:
    I have marketed music websites to the social networks. Don't waste your time. I also have a new media company in which we market musicians on those networks with great success but websites don't convert over well.

primeelite, Aug 25, 2008 IP