1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling I will tell you the Best SHOPPING Cart solution for your eShop for $5

Discussion in 'Services' started by gigalicious, Apr 23, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Did you already try to find if any of these shopping solutions fit to your needs ?

I did. I researched, read reviews, tried all of them so that i can be able to suggest the best solution for my customers.

These are the ones i checked :
    1. 3dcart
    2. Amazon Webstores
    3. AmeriCommerce
    4. Big Cartel
    5. Bigcommerce
    6. CS-Cart
    7. Demandware
    8. Hybris
    9. IBM WebSphere
    10. Magento Community
    11. Magento Enterprise
    12. Magento Go
    13. Miva Merchant
    14. Nexternal
    15. OpenCart
    16. osCommerce
    17. PrestaShop
    18. Shopify
    19. Ubercart
    20. VirtueMart
    21. Volusion
    22. WooCommerce
    23. X-Cart
    24. Yahoo! Stores
    25. Zen Cart

If you order this gig your search will be over. You will take advantage of the experience i had with all of these and gain a HUGE amount of time to offer it to your new eshop.

TIP 1 : The solution i found is not so good for multilingual e-shops, or e-shops with non English language. It does offer that but it's not easy. This is the basic flaw i found to the 1st solution i found.

TIP 2 : I backup my opinion with extensive web info.

Order the gig now, your e-shop waits ......

• BONUS 1 : I will provide you FREE SEO Promotion for your eshop to make Google start Rank you Fast.
    • BONUS 2 : I will help you setup the basic features of the eshop.

Details inside the GIG

Click the link below to land at the sale page or click the signature link to see a list of 20 GIGs/Offers related with Domain Names and few others

http://www.fiverr.com/gigalicious/tell-you-the-best-shopping-cart-solution-for-your-eshop

gigalicious, Apr 23, 2014 IP