1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling I Will Teach You How To Rank Pages On Google Page 1

Discussion in 'Services' started by tunescool, Jun 7, 2018.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    im prepared to spend a week, two weeks with you on skype to make sure you know all you need to know. its quite simple in fact. this isnt an ebook or anything, ill spend whatever time with you personally and answer any questions you may have. and im up 20 hours a day on the internet

this is a very serious opportunity, this is google page 1. you should be expected to spend any amount of time and do whatever for your future and website and pages

I have blogs that have individual pages that rank on google page 1. many pages that rank for different keywords, many different ways for people to see my pages in google searches, many streams of income

i will teach you keywords, onpage optimization. i will show you all that is necessary for google to respect your pages and website that gets you ranked on page 1, where you get traffic daily and open a floodgate of income

these are google rankings

[​IMG]

google doesnt respect new domains like less than 6 months old. an older domain makes it easier to rank pages, google already knows it. my newest project took me a little over 2 months for pages to start ranking. in the top 50 not second or third page. these are serious keywords with thousands of monthly hits, not that easy to rank. but by the end of the year, 6 months from now, will make me serious money. brand new site, new domain, over 6 months

it takes time to rank on page 1, months, and you need to be prepared to wait. and you will need backlinks pages dont rank themselves. no matter how good your content is

be prepared to spend money on SEO, backlinks with unique content of relevance to your pages. every keyword on the internet already has plenty of results for the first page, its not childs play. its just like real companies, they spend thousands of dollars a month to keep their sites at the top

i will help you in your niche that you already have, however you monetize your site, thats your responsibility but i can get you to the first page. people may come to your site everyday, but i cant guarantee they will use your affiliate links to buy the products or hit your adsense ads

or i will show you dead on ways to rank and make money with product reviews

all content is your responsibility, even if you dont write good or want to do product reviews, you can buy content or reviews for cheap

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
    tunescool, Jun 7, 2018 IP
  2. tunescool

tunescool Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    you all want to get your blogs on the first page, i, yes the goofy looking guy in the pic, can show you

tunescool, Jul 21, 2018 IP
  3. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So what experience have you got, do you have any proof of sites you have got to the first page of Google??
    Your posts on Blackhatworld suggest you have no clue what you're doing or what you're talking about.

EDIT, I see they've banned your ass from there again...lol

malky66, Jul 21, 2018 IP
  4. tunescool

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    sure if you wanna talk on skype

tunescool, Jul 21, 2018 IP
  5. tunescool

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i have a keyword on my new site at #9 today, the bottom of page 1

i dont have any backlinks, 5 months it took, im on the first page. over 5,000 monthly searches, i know what im doing

[​IMG]

tunescool, Jul 26, 2018 IP
  6. cryptopreneur

cryptopreneur Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    what's ur url

cryptopreneur, Oct 21, 2018 IP
  7. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you type very slowly? Or speak very slowly? If not, WHY would it take HOURS, or WEEKS, to teach anyone how to submit his pages to search engines?

Why did you wait over 2 MONTHS to submit your page to Google, Bing, etc.? You COULD have been ranked ON THE VERY FIRST DAY OF YOUR SUBMISSION, so WHY wait TWO MONTHS?

What in hell does "write good" mean? Those two words NEVER belong next to each other in English.

This ad is trash and apparently highlights the quality of your work. If you are too lazy, incompetent, or whatever to present a QUALITY ad, HOW in the world do you expect anyone to believe that you will provide QUALITY work? If this ad is an example of the quality of your advice, anyone deciding to part with his money gets what he deserves - NOTHING.

Over all you look like the typical SEO scam artist out to steal money from unsuspecting rubes.

mmerlinn, Oct 21, 2018 IP
    malky66 likes this.