1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Will Pay Anyone For An Adsense Employees Phone # (I Will Not Tell Who Gave it To Me

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Fat_Man, Oct 15, 2011.

I really need an employees phone number over at Adsense . I am not looking to chew anyone out, I just need to explain to someone over there a problem I am having. So if someone can get me an Adsense employees # and can confirm it then name your price. I will pay first but I will completely dispute the charge immediately if it is not a valid number.

Thanks in Advance

Fat_Man, Oct 15, 2011 IP
  2. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What's the problem you are having?

GuruCreation, Oct 15, 2011 IP
  3. Fat_Man

Fat_Man Peon

Best Answers:
    @GuruCreation Well I am having a problem with my account being blocked for absolutely no reason whatsoever. I wold like to speak to someone over there as I currently have $40,000 in unpaid Google earnings. I have worked with them for 2 years and never even had so much as a hiccup and now it seems to be some misunderstanding going on because as I stated I have worked very closely with adsense and adwords for 2 years and never even came close to breaking their rules. What they dont understand is that the 40k that they have in holding is my entire life savings and I don't even have enough money to feed my child or pay my rent at the end of the month. I literally have nothing left to my name. I am broke. I had to invest money this month in order to make money and right after I invested all my money into Addwords as usual they have taken my affiliate earnings and adsense earnings.

I really need someone to help me locate a member of one of the teams so that I can clear my name

Fat_Man, Oct 16, 2011 IP
  4. cujo

cujo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    cujo, Oct 16, 2011 IP
  5. vna1611

vna1611 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hope you r lucky in your search.

vna1611, Oct 16, 2011 IP
  6. Atanor

Atanor Peon

Best Answers:
    It sounds pretty foolish to me to leave that amount of money on your account! Why did you do that?

Atanor, Oct 16, 2011 IP
  7. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    They just don't block an account for absolutely NO reason....Be real with yourself, ok...

Now, were you blocked, or banned? Either way, let me see the email they sent you (if they did) and let me check out the site that you are referencing to being blocked. I can help you out, but, it won't be worth your time or mine if you aren't being true to yourself.

I know 3 people there, one that works directly with adsense, but I won't bother him for just nothing.

GC

GuruCreation, Oct 16, 2011 IP
  8. bornic

bornic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    it is not possible

bornic, Oct 16, 2011 IP
  9. nirajkum

nirajkum Active Member

Best Answers:
    even adsense employee can not help you ... he is not the one who make decision for your account ....

nirajkum, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  10. hill2001

hill2001 Peon

Best Answers:
    why would you leave that much money in your account? seems really stupid.

hill2001, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  11. Mega B

Mega B Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A couple of questions why did you leave that amount in your account and also how long did it take to go from zero to that amount as that may give someone some idea on what could be the cause of the problem.Good luck with it though but still amazed why you did not bank it

Mega B, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  12. Freewebspace

Freewebspace Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Google Adsense is doing too much harm to publishers..we need to file a complaint with Government to investigate into these corrupt trade practices by Google..

Freewebspace, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  13. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    this should be in BST

Project Mobius, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  14. Erje

Erje Peon

Best Answers:
    Yah! why is it that kind of amount money is there in your account, don't you know that many hackers are looking some great fish like yours.

Erje, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  15. Paul Murphy

Paul Murphy Peon

Best Answers:
    do google really just block you out without giving you any notification or communication first? 40k is a lot of money and I would be on a plane to them and doorstep them. you must have done something to annoyt them or disrupt the t&c's....

Paul Murphy, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  16. fren

fren Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow... you must be very rich... Sorry to hear your problem, but I'm afraid you can't win against Google.

fren, Oct 18, 2011 IP