1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I will help you earn money via AzoogleAds.

Discussion in 'Services' started by mystickcal, Mar 18, 2007.

1. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Why you quoting me?Where in my post i said that you are looking for a refund from CC?Please read my post.I'm in this thread since the beginning and i know that you are the one of the original 10 students.

speed100, Sep 19, 2007 IP
  2. sellerscentral

sellerscentral Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't understand why he doesnt just give the refund to those who didnt make back their ROI as stated in the OP. I KNOW FOR A FACT that Mystical is making money so why not honor the guarantee like a good business man would do. How many people will join CC after this? Just do the right think if you're a man of your words or it only looks like youre scamming if you don't.
    I have nothing bad to say about CC. I just stating what the title says in this thread.

sellerscentral, Sep 19, 2007 IP
  3. bond007

bond007 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    its too bad hes not offering a refund because i was just going to join but now i see hes not trustworthy . oh well

bond007, Sep 19, 2007 IP
  4. sellerscentral

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We'll This has nothing to do with the forums. The forums (CC)in my opinion is worth the money even when I was paying $50 per month back then!
    This is the issue about not giving refund for this thread only
    To be honest I'll be back in CC soon!

sellerscentral, Sep 19, 2007 IP
  5. tomred

tomred Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

This is why i quoted you, you give someone abuse about posting of topic and then in the very next post you give a review promoting the CC forum. This is also off topic!

Can we leave the CC forum out of this thread, at least until we get refunds.

Ive sent mystickcal another PM, but im still being ignored.

Im not being nasty or anything I just want a refund.

Any word Derek?

tomred, Sep 19, 2007 IP
  6. m0rtal

m0rtal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Without taking sides here just a thought - has it occurred to you that if you were to get a refund you would have got it already?

m0rtal, Sep 19, 2007 IP
  7. mystickcal

mystickcal Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Because I do not offer a refund does not mean that I'm not trustworthy. God I hate explaining myself but seems like its the only option I have.

First off with the 2 of the original 10 that didn't get a refund, I tried contacting both of them several times and could never get a hold of them. They both had other business stuff that they kept having to take care of. When I did this 10 people for 250 bucks, I gave each person a unique landing page which I paid for with part of that 250 dollars 75$ to be exact for each landing page. I also spent time researching different niches to get each of the 10 people into and also came up with keyword lists to get them started all which took me quite a bit of time.

Now, I couldn't get a hold of these guys for weeks because they both kept having business stuff to take care of, if I remember right, one does speaking across the united states and I don't remember the other. Anyways, I finally (or they) get a hold of them and if I remember correctly both get a landing page setup and their list started, then once again, i don't hear from them anymore for a week or two. Then all of a sudden I get IM's that they aren't making money and want their money back. Now here is why I didn't refund them.

I spent money and time making a program that would of worked for them if they would of put forth the effort, I posted in the original post that it would require a little startup money and also alot of time to get started. As I said I spent time and money getting their stuff ready, having the landing pages done, getting good solid keywords, etc and then I don't even hear from them anymore. Yet, the other 8 people all made their money and they are all now members of the cc forums still to this day, yet you question me??? If I heard the same thing and saw that the other 8 people made their money and are members of the CC forums, I wouldn't go around saying the OP isn't trustworthy...as if thats the case why would the other 8 of all been successful...I'll tell you why, because they were committed to the project. There isn't much i can do when I can't reach the people, yet I don't feel that i owe them a refund since I held up my end of the bargain.

Also, at least one of the persons (if not both) was offered a partial refund minus the cost of the landing page $75 dollars and minus $50 dollars for the time I spent. So it isn't like I didn't try to at least be fair, but the person refused. I can't remember if I offered this to both or just one. Anyways, whomever I offered it to refused and would only take a full refund, so I said no. I dont' think that was wrong of me, and if you do then well wait till you put time into something and someone just says they want their money back after 4 weeks mind you of you talking to them, explaining stuf to them, getting lp's done, helping with articles, etc.

mystickcal, Sep 19, 2007 IP
  8. leomedina01

leomedina01 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I´m interested. Please pm me details.

leomedina01, Sep 21, 2007 IP
  9. supermario

supermario Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    plz PM me more details about the service... also include a link to this thread.

supermario, Sep 21, 2007 IP
  10. cyberstar

cyberstar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    pm me as well

cyberstar, Sep 22, 2007 IP
  11. sellerscentral

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well put!
    Shame on you guys for even asking for a refund knowing you wasn't there to take care of business ;)

Sorry for making you explain urself. It just baffled me that someone making as much as you do wouldn't refund 2 people.

sellerscentral, Sep 22, 2007 IP
  12. tomred

tomred Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Good to see you finally replied but what you have posted is far from the truth: :mad:

So lets take this point by point...

Everything started off well initially, I talked to you on MSM, you told me to apply for an Azoogle account and told me to buy a domain name, I did this also.

Then you provided me with 3 landing pages for ringtones, these where the same landing pages that the other 8 used and you also used yourself. YOU DID NOT GIVE EVERYBODY A UNIQUE LANDING PAGE. YOU ALSO GIVE EVERYONE THE SAME NICHE AND KEYWORDS, but ill come back to that. I appreciate that they might have cost something initially, fair enough.

I set up my landing page and emailed you to let you know, you emailed me back to say it was great the next day....good stuff.

After this you told me it would take a while to get approved to azoogle, and to get back to you as soon as I was approved. I didnt get approved for around 4 weeks, this was not my fault...(or yours)

Im from the UK, so fair enough we might have missed each other a few times on MSN, anyway you told me previously to contact you when my azoogle account had been approved.

Anyways...I finally get accepted and I get hold of you through MSN again, we have the following conversation:

Tomred says:
    i kinda need to know what to do now
    (E-mail address not verified) says:
    do you have anything setup yet or no?
    Tomred says:
    i have the site
    okay whats the site?
    Tomred says:
    http://www.*****ringtones.info
    Tomred says:
    no links etc in yet though...wasn't sure what to do
    Okay you need to use offer ****
    and put those in for teh links
    and have you started doing your yahoo account yet?
    do you have a yahoo account yet?
    Tomred says:
    yeah i have a yahoo
    okay did I give you those 10,000 free keywords to start you off?
    Tomred says:
    nope
    *******.com/keywords.txt
    my server is having a DDOS attack right now so you may not be able to get them lol
    but there is 10,000 to start you off that you need to put into yahoo
    with at least 3 ads per adgroup and 1000 keywords per adgorup
    then you need to come up with 10,000 of your own using yahoo's free tool or if you have a paid tool like wordtracker or wordze
    basically whatever tool you want to use
    and once you get that stuff done you'll need to IM me again, cause uploading those keywords and ads is probably going ot take you a day or two, depending on how much time you have, as thats the most time consuming process
    hey brb
    having a ddos attack like I just said on the servers lol need to talk to my server admin for about 10 minutes
    k
    Tomred says:
    yeah man go for it...im trying to get my head round this
    k
    Tomred says:
    u get your problem sorted?
    Tomred says:
    hello?
    Tomred says:
    u there?

Anyway the link never worked and I never got to download the keywords. I tried to IM you again in the following, but i just got ignored.

I thought it was the timezone thing so I sent you an email asking for help, you sent me a reply saying that you had forgot my address (despite sending m a previous email and having it on MSM) and would talk to me that night on MSM.

I tried contacting you everynight and I just got your "away" message. I sent you more emails and still nothing. I sent you PMs on here and they where ignored.

I registered to your forum to try and get in touch with you and sent you maybe ten PMs, I got one reply saying you had lost my email address, which I give you again.

I never heard form you and kept sending you PMS through CC and here, but I was constantly ignored. I also sent you message on MSM, and never ever got an answer.

I posted on your forum and instead of replying you deleted my posts???

I NEVER RECIEVED YOUR KEYWORDS and if you check back through your PMs emails and this thread you will see that I was in contact all the time. How can you expect me to be committed to the project when you stopped half way through?

I gave you plenty of time to come through on your side before posting anything negative here. You might remember the OP said that I would earn my money back within 2 weeks or a full refund.

And finally, you never offered me any refund of any description, and I didnt ask for a refund until 10 weeks after and only because you had ignored all my communications. If you want any more evidence you can email me.

Perhaps now you might have the courtesy to refund me?

tomred, Sep 24, 2007 IP
    Will.Spencer likes this.
  13. mystickcal

mystickcal Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I didn't lie about what i said, and I'm not giving a refund. You can provide whatever proof you say you have thats fine. I have given my one time explanation to the members of dp and I don't intend to start a war with you on these forums. Sorry but I have nothing else to say to you, I don't feel that everytime someone posts a reply that I should have to again explain a million things, members of the forums are happy, the other 8 members of the intial ten are happy, they are making money, learning affiliate marketing. So people will take it how they take it. I know that the members of dp have more common sense to see the larger picture and see how many people are doing well with my forums then to look at what one or two people are saying.

mystickcal, Sep 24, 2007 IP
  14. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Msytical send me more details and any discount price for membership.

getjimmy, Sep 24, 2007 IP
  15. tomred

tomred Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is a joke.

I dont want to start a war here either, but i hope everyone can see why im aggrieved.

The other 8 are happy because you did exactly what you said you did. I was the last of the ten to join, maybe you got bored or maybe just forgot about me, but I never recieved the same service.

I was constantly ignored when I sent emails and PMs, if anything this shows lack of commitment on your part.

You expect me to just sit back and say nothing?

tomred, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  16. KHyuga

KHyuga Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Business ethics is clearly lacking here.

KHyuga, Sep 28, 2007 IP
  17. mystickcal

mystickcal Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey guys, I'm currently opening up this offer again but this time to only 5 people, its very very similar in fact, its the exact same except for two things, instead of 250 dollars its 500 dollars but that also means the guarantee is that you'll make 500 back instead of only 250. Sign up Here! Remember, its limited to the first 5 people and then thats it!

mystickcal, Oct 1, 2007 IP
  18. tomred

tomred Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey Dickhead,

Before you offer this to anybody else maybe you should try and make an effort with the original 10.

You are a liar and a fucking joke.

tomred, Oct 6, 2007 IP
    TomN likes this.
  19. Tmnoonan

Tmnoonan Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Tomred-

Look at my sig. I was one of Mystickcal's original 10. You just have to put some time in and stick through the ups and downs...

Tmnoonan, Nov 27, 2007 IP
  20. WayneSh21

WayneSh21 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't know who is telling the truth as far as effort and availability is concerned but I do know when you say money back guarantee in your original post with no fine print and then don't refund someones money because of fine print that you later added after they asked for a refund that LOOKS VERY VERY BAD on your part.

If I was you I would either continue helping the guy or return his money as you will lose credibility with anyone who reads this otherwise.

WayneSh21, Jan 13, 2008 IP