1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I will help to monetize your traffic - ask me

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Henry04, Aug 19, 2015.

1. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Or before they get addicted to down time. :D So what is your "industry-leading CPM rate"? What are the averages one would be able to expect?

Btw, you should start with @dave-london because he asked you a question yesterday but your super fast support has been too busy targeting and attacking me and my questions and what I'm doing on this forum, and the company I work for, instead of helping out a prospective client and answering questions professionally for someone who would like to know more about your service.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2015
    wrekoniz3, Aug 26, 2015 IP
  2. Henry04

Henry04 Member

Best Answers:
    Oh I did, and in the meantime I handle the flaming of the competitors.

Henry04, Aug 26, 2015 IP
  3. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Theres a difference between flaming and asking questions that are valid, I asked 2 questions now, that have not been answered, and instead I get an idiotic response. I genuinely would like to know what kind of CPM's you guys are offering, especially if you are going to make a claim of having the industry leading CPM rate.

Honestly, you aren't competition, I work for a company, but i'm a webmaster also - I leave the office and live my life, i'm asking questions I would ask any company, and applying the same questioning and pressure in the same way I would ask any company I'm looking at potentially working with.

So what kind of industry leading CPM rates are we talking about? You made the claim, and now I'm asking.

wrekoniz3, Aug 26, 2015 IP
  4. Henry04

Henry04 Member

Best Answers:
    I answered your first question very clear and easy to understand, this is the answer in case you dont remember it.

"Hey,
    our page is not shown instantly when you installed our widget. Only when the user clicks anywhere, our page loads.
    I hope you know what stigmatization is, I will give you one example. If I go to the grocery to buy some water, I would not tell my wife, "Hey, I will just go and buy some chemical substance." It would be completely correct to do so, but in fact nobody says it, because you would think I want to buy some acid or any other dangerous stuff. And it is exactly the same when it comes to "interstitials, popups or popunders". The people are thinking of them, like they are most common used, as a source of malware, adware and adult ads. And this has nothing to do with our site. "

You should know at least the basics of a conversation. But obviously this is not the case.

Henry04, Aug 26, 2015 IP
  5. w4rkr4f7

w4rkr4f7 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you should put Skip button in top of page not on bottom and is white as background too ....

w4rkr4f7, Aug 27, 2015 IP
  6. Henry04

Henry04 Member

Best Answers:
    Hey,

at the header of the page which is fixed and visible all the time is a "skip" link, too. If you move with your mouse anywhere at the header bar, it is highlighted. We think that is a fair way to monetize the visitor, and give him the chance to skip if he is not interested in our content. And the visitor is not required to wait 5 seconds, he can skip instantly. You can be sure that everyone who wants to skip instantly finds the skip link or button without a hassle.

Henry04, Aug 27, 2015 IP
  7. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    OP's company claims to deliver over 800M impressions a month the funny this is you started this company 6 months ago.

[luke.fisher ~]$ whois Eywow.com
    Domain Name: EYWOW.COM
    Registry Domain ID: 1904018770_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
    Updated Date: 2015-08-19T18:55:48Z
    Creation Date: 2015-02-19T09:28:15Z
    Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-02-19T09:28:15
    Registry Registrant ID:
    Registrant Name: Tim Meier
    Registrant Organization: N/A
    Registrant Street: Ligusterweg 1
    Registrant City: Bottrop
    Registrant State/Province: Nordrhein-Westfalen
    Registrant Postal Code: 46244
    Registrant Country: DE
    Registrant Phone: +49.02045667843
    Registrant Phone Ext:
    Registrant Fax:
    Registrant Fax Ext:
    Registrant Email:
    Registry Admin ID:
    Admin Name: Tim Meier
    Admin Organization: N/A
    Admin Street: Ligusterweg 1
    Admin City: Bottrop
    Admin State/Province: Nordrhein-Westfalen
    Admin Postal Code: 46244
    Admin Country: DE
    Admin Phone: +49.02045667843
    Admin Phone Ext:
    Admin Fax:
    Admin Fax Ext:
    Admin Email:
    Registry Tech ID:
    Tech Name: Tim Meier
    Tech Organization: N/A
    Tech Street: Ligusterweg 1
    Tech City: Bottrop
    Tech State/Province: Nordrhein-Westfalen
    Tech Postal Code: 46244
    Tech Country: DE
    Tech Phone: +49.02045667843
    Tech Phone Ext:
    Tech Fax:
    Tech Fax Ext:
    Tech Email:
    Name Server: ns1.digitalocean.com
    Name Server: ns2.digitalocean.com
    Name Server: ns3.digitalocean.com

OP's website and back end is using the nameservers of digitalocean to handle your servers which obviously means you're on shared hosting there.
    You cannot even put a company email as a registrar contact which lacks professionalism.

Plus the address given is not a real address, not only this but you list no company information on your website.

Also your company offers interstitials not landing pages.

Anyway just my two cents.

lukey372, Aug 29, 2015 IP
  8. Henry04

Henry04 Member

Best Answers:
    Digitalocean does not even offer any shared hosting plans, and the rest of your claims are false, too.
    You can find our full company info at the bottom of our website under "Impressum", we are a german company, so these information is in german.

You should ask yourself why you are running a website with 100% stolen content, and accusing others of things that are obviously completely wrong.

Henry04, Aug 29, 2015 IP
  9. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The content isn't stolen nor can memes be classified as ones intellectual property. So before you start firing that off towards me you better get your facts straight. I'm sure websites you approve have "stolen" or "copied" content. I'd quit making personal attacks It doesn't make you look professional.

You claim to deliver over 800M impressions a month. Your company was started 6 months ago and I mean if you rebranded then who did you rebrand from? If you are a german company why not have a .de domain why are you trying to push into the english market when 99.9% of your website is in English yet you leave 2 links in German.

The whois data doesn't lie so if you can provide "proof" that the rest of my claims are fake then I'm happy to listen.

10. Henry04

Henry04 Member

Best Answers:
    Hey,

of course we are hosted by digitalocean, they offer a cloud infrastructure from multiple datacenters worldwide. So there is no need to be concerned about our hosting. We dont have a .de domain, because we want to attract publishers from all over the world, and .com is the standard.

Can you tell me how this is your intellectual property?

http://humorcamp.com/view/8255/

Exactly the same Picture appears at major news websites, and they all paid the photograph Jeff Chiu/AP a license fee.

It seems like you are just stealing content?

Henry04, Aug 29, 2015 IP
  11. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You claim to deliver over 800M impressions a month. Your company was started 6 months ago and I mean if you rebranded then who did you rebrand from?

You fail to answer my initial statement which means you are either
    a) Lying or;
    b) Lying.

Oh you're talking about humorcamp.com? I sold that a long time ago, I have never gotten around to changing my DP. But you know because you like person attacks and all.

[luke.fisher ~]$ whois humorcamp.com
    [Querying whois.verisign-grs.com]
    [Redirected to whois.godaddy.com]
    [Querying whois.godaddy.com]
    [whois.godaddy.com]
    Domain Name: HUMORCAMP.COM
    Registry Domain ID: 1766485532_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
    Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
    Update Date: 2013-03-07T23:25:46Z
    Creation Date: 2012-12-15T07:43:56Z
    Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-12-15T07:43:56Z
    Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
    Registrar IANA ID: 146
    Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
    Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505
    Registry Registrant ID:
    Registrant Name: John Laca
    Registrant Organization:
    Registrant Street: 11333 Lake Nasser
    Registrant City: El Paso
    Registrant State/Province: TX
    Registrant Postal Code: 79936
    Registrant Country: United States
    Registrant Phone: +1.9152275672
    Registrant Phone Ext:
    Registrant Fax:
    Registrant Fax Ext:
    Registrant Email:
    Registry Admin ID:
    Admin Name: John Laca
    Admin Organization:
    Admin Street: 11333 Lake Nasser
    Admin City: El Paso
    Admin State/Province: TX
    Admin Postal Code: 79936
    Admin Country: United States
    Admin Phone: +1.9152275672
    Admin Phone Ext:
    Admin Fax:
    Admin Fax Ext:
    Admin Email:
    Registry Tech ID:
    Tech Name: John Laca
    Tech Organization:
    Tech Street: 11333 Lake Nasser
    Tech City: El Paso
    Tech State/Province: TX
    Tech Postal Code: 79936
    Tech Country: United States
    Tech Phone: +1.9152275672
    Tech Phone Ext:
    Tech Fax:
    Tech Fax Ext:
    Tech Email:
    Name Server: NS15.PACIFICHOST.COM
    Name Server: NS16.PACIFICHOST.COM
    DNSSEC: unsigned
    >>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2015-08-29T10:00:00Z

Also it seems like OP has been actively promoting their site on TBN which is a known botters community.

http://thebot.net/threads/eywow-com-earn-1-5-per-day.320117/

12. Henry04

Henry04 Member

Best Answers:
    I am not sure what you try to achieve here, this thread is created by a user of our site to get referrals. He did not had the permission to use our name, or to post in our name. You should be at school, and not be here at dp and post false claims Luke Fisher.
    http://www.apsense.com/user/lukey372

And you should stop scamming ad companies with fake traffic, which is a crime and not "blackhat".
    http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/making-money/656651-cpvlink-com-make-money-shortening-links-20-day-easy-hitleap.html

Henry04, Aug 29, 2015 IP
  13. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Correct I had that profile back in 2011 when I was 18. Over here in Australia we finish high school when we are 18.
    "You should be at school" I have a CCNA and a CCNP I work as a network engineer as well as a website. If you ever want to chat about data rentention or ever what to know what a network engineer does hit me up. As for you, you are an uneducated swine.

As for the blackhat stuff, I personally shared accounts with another friend of mine, I would never blackhat a website. @wrekoniz3 check this guy out and how he deals with people.

Once again with the personal attacks. I have screen grabbed this whole conversation. I will also be persuing legal action against your company for defamation and personal attacks.
    Expect an email in your inbox soon.

14. Henry04

Henry04 Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, I am really excited to see this attorney :D

"Once again with the personal attacks"

I just pointed out facts, everyone can see. So once again, I dont know what you are talking about. If you feel ashamed of this, you should stop doing things like that, or at least dont post it in a public forum. @digitalpoint In his last reply he gave a clear reference of what I have mentioned in my PN.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2015
    Henry04, Aug 29, 2015 IP
  15. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You once again fail to address my query. Please address it.
    You claim to deliver over 800M impressions a month. Your company was started 6 months ago and I mean if you rebranded then who did you rebrand from?

As I said I share my BHW account with a friend of mine. You're actually going out of your way to find "dirt" on me. You have posted a social network profile of me that contains personal information. Be that it way I haven't used the site since 2011.

The way you have handled this whole situation is so unprofessional. I'm assuming you would be in your 30's if not older, if this is the way you handle a question or even someone questioning your business you need to grow the hell up.

16. Henry04

Henry04 Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, have a nice day, and stop posting in this thread

Henry04, Aug 29, 2015 IP
  17. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    I'll resume on his behalf.

This is really how you respond to someone who has a question about your service and some discrepancies which they would like to clear up or provide answer to? and you say "and accusing others of things that are obviously completely wrong"... while in the same sentence you accuse him of running a website with 100% stolen content... LOL WOW. If your support is like this, then its looking wonderful for your company.

Of course, that is what this guy does, you ask a question, an he attacks you personally until you submit into saying, wow, this one is a useless duck.
    You seem to like to point out facts away from you when others point out facts in your direction. Why don't you start pointing out facts in regards to questions being asked.

Also, I have to say after reading this, you have some set of balls on you to bust @lukey372 's chops over a BHW account meanwhile you scumbags are going to bot forums begging for traffic. That's great, because that is what advertisers advertising with you want? I doubt it, because their Google Account would get shut down, if they are working with an AppNexus based ad network, they would get shut down, and if they are working with anyone who cares about quality, they would be shut down, and they would be blacklisted, and they would lose money - Because you guys don't know how to manage a business and think its smart to advertise in bot forums. WOW. That is the funniest thing i've seen in a while.

Lets continue to avoid answers and attack those whom ask, that seems like a great strategy, and its working wonderfully for you.

wrekoniz3, Aug 29, 2015 IP
  18. Henry04

Henry04 Member

Best Answers:
    Just take a look at the ranking of premiumcpm.com...

http://www.similarweb.com/website/premiumcpm.com

And they have only 33 likes at Facebook, seems legit.
    https://www.facebook.com/PremiumCPM

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2015
    Henry04, Aug 29, 2015 IP
  19. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Fake accounts? Honestly why are you making your thread which is supposed to be about you, about PremiumCPM. If it wasn't legit, then I wouldn't have a job. Fake accounts though? lol. Not once has anyone here made an account on digital point and posted payment proof on behalf of anyone.

Unlike in your case where you are supposedly doing 800M impressions but not one person can speak up to if they have ever received a payment.

I'm not looking to flame you, and I don't know why you are thinking that. I originally reached out to help some of the clients I saw being confused because you are explaining what you do in a very semantic way which even to my self, having 15 years of professional experience in this industry, I find confusing. However, you got defensive, and started attacking me, attacking where I work, and you are still doing it. Unfortunately, it doesn't hurt me, it doesn't hurt PremiumCPM either, because people who engage in this kind of activity like you, aren't welcome here, nor would we be interested in working with anyone who would read anything you say, and take it even remotely serious, because we work with large, well established sites and clients, and they know better.

So lets stop this now, before you have to rebrand due to the damages you are causing your self. Looks like you already have 1 potential suit for slander. Lets not make for a solid second because the statement "There are only replies from fake accounts, or people who didn't received their money" is slander because its not even remotely close to the truth nor do you have any proof to make such statement. You should focus on getting your own clients, if you have any, to post payment proof.

Again, this thread is for your service, and it not about PremiumCPM, I contributed to the conversation asking 2 questions.

One which you still have not answered is "What kind of CPM's can you clients expect? as you have claimed having the highest CPM in the industry".

Anyways, i'm done here, and plan on blocking you if you continue with your harassment and attacks.

wrekoniz3, Aug 29, 2015 IP
  20. Henry04

Henry04 Member

Best Answers:
    Henry04, Aug 29, 2015 IP