1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling I will drive genuine unlimited real traffic to your website for one month

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by collins_social, Mar 12, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Key features:
    • Real visitors with unique ip will be driven to your website. No bots.
    • No china traffic
    • 80-100+ guaranteed daily visits
    • Unlimited: you will receive constant visits for a whole month with no daily limits
    • The traffic is Direct and 100% Adsense SAFE
    • CPA, affiliations, landing pages, blogs, etc are welcome!
    • Entirely trackable on Analytics
    • SEO complementary
    • Custom tracking provided
    • Extensive customer support

For an in-depth service overview, allowed websites and common questions, kindly read the FAQ below;

WHAT KIND OF TRAFFIC AM I GOING TO RECEIVE ? IS YOUR TRAFFIC SAFE TO USE WITH ADSENSE?

All visitors sent by Lynce Tech Solutions are 100% human. You will never receive traffic from BOTs, proxies or any other kind of fake hits; people can see your site more than once, but this campaign will only consider the unique visitors.
    The traffic will be Direct (without referrer) in order to ensure the maximum level of compatibility with affiliations and advertising services; that's why it is totally safe to use with Adsense or any other advertising network you may host on your website.

HOW MANY VISITORS SHOULD I EXPECT? FOR HOW LONG?

The average is 80 visitors per day, but we are currently delivering more than 100, according to the daily trends of online people.

WHAT PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE? FROM WHICH COUNTRIES WILL THE TRAFFIC ARRIVE?

We are currently offering these packages:
    1. ($ 25) Worldwide Traffic: This will bring you traffic from all over the world.
    2. ($ 35) USA and Canada: your website will only be shown to American and Canadianpeople. You can also specify US only.
    3. ($ 40) USA, Canada and Top European countries: as the package name suggests, only visitors from these areas will reach your page.
    Unique visitors will visit your page at a random rate to keep things secure; a sudden boost of visitors would be suspicious, so traffic will flow for 30 days after activation.

WHAT KIND OF WEBSITE CAN I PROMOTE, AND WHICH ONES ARE NOT ALLOWED?

Although you are entitled to promote websites on almost any topic and content (affiliations, CPA offers, blogs, etc..) some restrictions are applied, and you cannot submit:
    - Adf.ly, Linkbucks, Adfocus and similar services
    - Pages automatically downloading any type of file without visitor consent
    - Pages or websites that don't adhere to legal international regulations
    - No malwares (sorry to state the obvious, but some really do put malware on
    their websites to infect visitors.
    - YouTube videos or channels (you can embed videos in your website without problems)
    Please be aware that your website will be analyzed on activation and monitored during the campaign to ensure it always meets the campaign's security policy. When an invalid website is detected, the campaign may be suspended

If you are not sure whether your website can be promoted or if it contains invalid content, feel free to send me a message with the URL and I will be happy to check it for you.

Accepted mode of payment: Paypal
    Paypal Email:

For orders and further inquiries about this service email me on:

collins_social, Mar 12, 2016 IP
  2. pcbro34

pcbro34 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    You can get this service for $5 at fiverr. lol. Oh, and no traffic is 100% adsense safe.

pcbro34, Apr 1, 2016 IP
  3. withpulkit

withpulkit Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM so we can discuss further skype : sushant.chaudhary72

withpulkit, May 19, 2016 IP
  4. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    For direct traffic, theres no adsense SAFE....

robyries, May 19, 2016 IP