1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling I will design a creative logo for your branded shopify store

Discussion in 'Design' started by Saidbenssi, Jul 25, 2020.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Welcome Dropshipper!!

So you need a logo design for your new shopify store?
    Weither you are doing a one product store, branded shopify store or general store i'll make sure that your logo looks professional and can feet in your creatives; video ads, image ads product images and the product packaging itself if you want to take your business in the next level .

I will design a creative logo for your branded shopify store

You can Check Customer Reviews ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ and My some of my works in My other gig here: https://www.fiverr.com/prodesignsb/design-a-creative-logo-for-you
    I'm an experienced graphic design who has been in the business for more than 4 years.
    I'm here to offer you, reliable, affordable, yet quality logo designs, using the latest design trends.
    I will provide you with modern, professional and 100% original logo design, whether you are an individual or a company.

What you will get:
    * High-Quality Logo
    * .Ai file or .PSD file
    * Transparent format
    * Multiple formats like jpg,png,pdf.

--------------------------------------------------
    Very fast Response Time on Revisions and Inquires

✋ Some of my work is in the fiverr service for more contact me

✅✅ Order now from here OR just contact me here

Saidbenssi, Jul 25, 2020 IP