1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Will Create And Promote A Blog For You - Professional Service

Discussion in 'Services' started by kentuckyslone, Sep 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Wordpress Blog

Would you like to have your own blog? I will create a blog for you on nearly any niche, PM or reply to ask about your niche.

I will install and configure Word Press on your server and create the following 7 pages: (Configuration means things like: setting up databases, optimizing options such as permalinks, activation of plugins, and setting up contact process)

5 Original, Unique Posts (300 to 400 words each)
    Contact Form
    Privacy Policy Page (Required by Google for AdSense)

I will also upload and install whatever plugins you want (up to 10 different plugins).

Promotion for your blog:

1 unique 475 to 525 word article published on Ezine Articles (this article will not be used or submitted anywhere else by me)

1 unique 475 to 525 word article published on Hubpages (this article will not be used or submitted anywhere else by me - my Hub score is 86 so this will give you 'dofollow' links)

1 Squidoo lens with unique content - the lens will be transferred to your own account if you like.

I can provide many examples of blogs I have created as well as my EA articles, Hubpages, and Squidoo lenses I have created.

The price for all this is only $65.00

kentuckyslone, Sep 13, 2008 IP
  2. Artik

Artik Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    any examples of work? pm me details

Artik, Sep 13, 2008 IP
Thread Status: