1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I WILL convert $2.39 into $32,000 by the end of September

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by ThoughtPunk, Aug 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amosgoh

amosgoh Peon

Best Answers:
    I definitely would not stop people here from buying the E-book which is a disguise over pyramid scheme or even applaud for his method to get rich. It is either you guys have not meet such scheme before or you are just "hoping" that this will be your get rich method as well.

Therefore, you hope that he actually succeed so you have even more "hope" to use this method to get rich.

The reason I wanted to point or write this out because I feel this a quite an unorthodox way to make money. This is what I feel and you may or may not agree. I just feel obliged to let the DP community know that this scheme has already been use thousand of times.

amosgoh, Aug 31, 2008 IP
  2. magda

magda Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I really don't know why there are some people in this thread gettting so worked up - loads of people on dp are trying to make money from ebooks or affiliate schemes or mlm or similar, and try and promote them on here at every opportunity. This guy's just being upfront about what he's doing and how much money he wants to make. I'm doubtful that he can make that much - but let's wait and see.

magda, Aug 31, 2008 IP
  3. amosgoh

amosgoh Peon

Best Answers:
    @magda
    Maybe you classified me under the "worked up" category but don't you feel that you need to share the things that you have know with the rest. You can call me busybody because this doesn't affect me as well but I just want to share my opinion. It is always better to have 2 different view on a particular subject so that people can weigh carefully on what they want.

amosgoh, Aug 31, 2008 IP
  4. magda

magda Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Of course you're entitled to your opinion - but you don't have any more facts than I do - and I think most people on dp have come across pyramid schemes and mlm and hyip and the whole kitten-kaboodle of get-rich-quick quackery. And would be interested to see if anybody ever actually makes any money.

magda, Aug 31, 2008 IP
  5. amosgoh

amosgoh Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with you to a certain extent. It is again going back to the "hope" factor. I shall wait and see but I am very doubtful this will get him rich.

amosgoh, Aug 31, 2008 IP
  6. newsniche

newsniche Peon

Best Answers:
    I think one of the problems that affects us all as humans is that we are by nature lazy. We want a cheap solution to our problems.

If you want to make money on the internet first off all you need to be willing to put in the work to start off with. If you are not going to put in the hours required each day then no matter what "opportunity" or "get rich quick" package you buy will earn you money.

In my experience most people looking to make money online are not willing to put in the effort or do not have enough knowledge/experience to implement many of the online business's that are sold here and elsewhere on the internet.

Many marketers know this and prey on your greed/laziness. How many times have you seen the foolproof step by step get rich quick scheme for working 10 minutes a day being sold.

People making and trying to make money on the internet is good and I applaud anyone making the effort. The more people doing this the more hosting/domains and other services are paid for and utilised in the process making money for others.

The more people quit bitching and moaning and actually do something the better of all internet based workers will be.

To make it clear I am not endorsing 2dollarbiz, this is not something I would sell/promote myself but I am interested in how ThoughtPunk is going to promote his business so I can learn from this.

newsniche, Aug 31, 2008 IP
  7. jontizz

jontizz Banned

Best Answers:
    everybody starts from "o", good luck for your goals,
    u may achive them soon.

jontizz, Aug 31, 2008 IP
  8. chance2b007

chance2b007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dang, there are some harsh people up in here. This is why I hate to share anything I do to make money online. I don't have time or tolerance for that ridicule. You have been very patient with people and I wish you the best of luck in hitting your goal. I have done what you are doing before and it absolutly works and is not a 'pyramid'
    I think it is funny when people don't understand how something works it is automatically labeled a 'pyramid'

chance2b007, Aug 31, 2008 IP
  9. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The reason people are hostile over topics like this is because every day we all get e-mails, see posts, and get in the mail things where people claim that they can make loads of money with no work and say that they will show you how.

Also, the topic creator isn't being honest either. He's telling you to hit up on his blog, and in the blog it tells you to visit a site.
    The link in the blog that you click is a referral link meaning that if you sign up to whatever that is he is getting paid. This means that his intentions are not to show everyone how to do it, or his success story. His plans are to get people to click on that link(nothing more).
    Since we all know that referral links are not allowed in DP, he has done this that way.

There may be harsh people around here, but there is also a lot of manipulation as well.:D

The reality, in order to make thousands you need to think something through and then work on it.

That may be a tad harsh for the topic.

Laceygirl, Aug 31, 2008 IP
  10. n3o

n3o Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i doubt if he can reach 10% of his target ...

but good luck

n3o, Aug 31, 2008 IP
  11. charter

charter Guest

Best Answers:
    Why do people think this is a pyramid scheme? Unless I missed something it is a way for people to sell ebooks and make a small amount of money. I have not joined but it is my guess that the ebooks have sales links in them and the goal of the originator is hoping to make sales of products promoted in the ebooks.

Could someone who has joined verify this?

I might join just to put a few bucks in my paypal account. I might even put some links on some of my web pages. $2 is a pretty good click on an ad.

charter, Aug 31, 2008 IP
  12. ThoughtPunk

ThoughtPunk Active Member

Best Answers:
    E.. Long nignt. LOL

Good news - I checked my email and I have two notifications of payments received, which are in addition to my original payment that gave me my money back.

Not bad.

Ill be posting a blog later today on what promotions I used.

Thanks EVERYONE for the support even the extremely negative people - It's just that much more push on me to get this goal accomplished and show everyone this can be achieved with desire, action, and a specified goal.

Oh an BTW I never said this was a "get rich quick" scheme.

It's like a story you tell someone and by the time it gets to the tenth person its twisted and turned inside out so bad not even you would understand it. =)

I have lots of stuff to do today so ill catch you all later.

ThoughtPunk, Aug 31, 2008 IP
  13. elite4life

elite4life Guest

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure why people don't think this is real. There are a lot of people in the world that can make $30k in a month....

elite4life, Aug 31, 2008 IP
  14. Glottis

Glottis Peon

Best Answers:
    Should be "Within 30 Days", not "with in"...

Sorry, couldn't resist it. :D

Glottis, Aug 31, 2008 IP
  15. Grit.

Grit. Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    good luck... i'll be keeping an eye on your progress with interest ^^

Grit., Aug 31, 2008 IP
  16. ThoughtPunk

Best Answers:

T:rolleyes:hanks! See I'm not perfect either.. LOL

17. chant

chant Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In other words, a pyramid scheme. Just because the OP doesn't call it one doesn't mean that it's not one.

chant, Aug 31, 2008 IP
  18. ThoughtPunk

Best Answers:
    Its called master resell rights my friend.

19. luckybee

luckybee Peon

Best Answers:
    I would say exponential competition generation is a decent indicator of it being a "pyramid scheme". I hope you are near the top because a statistical 88% of people won't make back their initial investment.

luckybee, Aug 31, 2008 IP
  20. ThoughtPunk

Best Answers:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.