1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling I will code your PSD into a fully working responsive wordpress theme for a $100

Discussion in 'Design' started by myWPx, Jul 9, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I have 5 years experience in Wordpress coding, and will code any PSD design into a responsive Wordpress theme for a $100 only. All themes are coded within 3 to 5 days.

I would like to build my reputation here on digitalpoint, so please consider me for your project. I'm sure you will be very satisfied with my work.

Features includes:
    • Valid HTML5 & CSS3
    • Cross browser compatible
    • Integrated with all standard wordpress features: pages, blog posts, archives, multiple menus & sidebars, sidebar widgets etc.
    • Fully responsive: Will look great on all desktop resolutions, android, iphone, windows phones etc. You can provide me with a seperate PSD for desktop & mobile, or you can just give me a desktop PSD and I will create a similar version of it for mobile. I can create a variety of different mobile menus such as: expandable mobile menus, mobile option/select menus, standard mobile menu in a list form etc.
    • Extra Features: Extra features can be added such as custom post fields, custom post types, custom page templates, custom post types, plugin integrations etc. Note: if your theme doesn't have too many extra features - I will more likely not charge you extra for it. I will only quote you an extra amount if there's too many extra features involved.
    • Speed Optimized: I will code your theme to load as fast as possible, and will do my best to get you the highest possible score on the google page speed test which tests the page speed & user experience on both mobile & desktop. Note: the success of this will be influenced by the way your theme is designed, but I will do everything from my side to give you very good results.
    • Excellent After-Sales support: In case there's anything problems, or if you don't know how to use or edit something on the theme
    • Theme options page can be added - but you'll unfortunately be charged extra for that as it's a lot of work.
    Follow me on Twitter! https://twitter.com/myWPx :D

myWPx, Jul 9, 2015 IP