1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I was wondering how do you cope with irresponsible customers?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Michael Evance, Feb 5, 2015.

Hello E-commerce people,

I am selling on eBay and Amazon and unfortunately I have a really bad experience related to the so-called bad buyers. How do you deal with such kind of people?

Thank you in advance for your support!

Michael Evance, Feb 5, 2015 IP
  2. williams994

williams994 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Try to call them up if you can and resolve the problem. If you can't call them, just send them a message and try to do the best customer service possible. Maybe you can turn them from a bad customer to leaving you a good review for your customer service.

williams994, Feb 18, 2015 IP
  3. Lipipaliwal

Lipipaliwal Banned

Best Answers:
    Well, I am selling my product in both eBays as well as Amazon. I haven't got any kind of difficulties yet and I am getting so much benefit through this. But, yes, if you are getting some problems, then you can directly get them in voice called customer care, where you can put your issues and they will sort out your issues.

Lipipaliwal, Mar 12, 2015 IP
  4. Dave Best

Dave Best Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Definitely reply to their feedback immediately. If there is no change in the review or feedback atleast it shows to other customers that you take unhappy customers very seriously and do anything within your control to fix the situation. I have a review on my account that is clearly fake it is my only one star review and it happens to be by someone who reviewed a competitor on the exact same date with 5 stars. It doesn't even clarify really what their issue was. I made sure to comment immediately asking how we can solve their issue and anything we can do. Also on Amazon you can click yes or no if this review was helpful and I clicked no just to downgrade the review.

Dave Best, Mar 27, 2015 IP