1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want your money and your jewelry now!!!! :(

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by S.O.G.S., Dec 1, 2008.

No i don't want your valuables but I know some petty thief or gangster would be more than happy to take it. They might even give you a cheerful warm smile too and tell you about the weather as they politely take your stuff!!
    Maybe you will be left in a back alley with a broken nose with your spirits crushed!! The point is you might have to confront this problem someday!!!

Tell DP about what you might do if confronted with a hand full of gangsters or a thief! Tell us about your experiences if you have any!!!

Are there any Chuck Norris here :p?

S.O.G.S., Dec 1, 2008 IP
  2. cool_78

cool_78 Guest

Best Answers:
    I'd run screaming away for help :D But seriously, I'd just give what they ask. No sense risking my life for material things that I can just buy again.

cool_78, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  3. Kerosene

Kerosene Alpha & Omega™ Staff

Best Answers:
    Depending on the situation, they'd either get some very disappointing loot, or a good old fashioned clobbering.

If I caught somebody breaking into my house, I'd (at least attempt to) beat the crap out of them.

Kerosene, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  4. Dangy

Dangy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hehe Yup i'm one of them people lol jk, if i found someone trying to steal my stuff i would send them to the hospitile.

Dangy, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  5. svr_2008

svr_2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd run away...fast.

svr_2008, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  6. Super Sambrook

Super Sambrook Peon

Best Answers:
    People have attempted to mug/beat me be 3 times to this date.

1) Was in a park getting drunk with friends (i was younge, good old UK haha) and somehow all my friends dissapeared from the park and it was filled with this gang, they started searching me and the irony is that day i just got a new mobile phone. a guy walked over to me and started patting me down and felt the phone, he asked whats this blud? i said it was a ciggy box, he was just about to go in the pockets when a member of thier gang shouted (ALOW THIS BREADER I KNOW THIS BREADER) (uk people should understand this), ive never met this guy in my life but he was convinsed he knew me so i got away with my mobile and no beating, lucky huh!

2) i was drunk again (funny young chilhood i had) and got chased by 8 or so older guys (from a different town), a tall one tried to hit me but i ducked and ran (i am SUPERsambrook but not vs 8 people), i ran into this golf course and climbed a tree and they could'nt find me lolz and that was that one.

3) Two older guys approached me and started to push me around, one of them was pretty drunk and there was no way in hell i was letting 2 retards mug me, i went for the drunk one, hit him in the jaw and hit him on the back of the head (hitting people in the back of the head is a newb school boy error) i broke my knuckle doing this, the other one (his so called friend) ran away.

So thats my up to date being mugged/attacked stories to this date, ive been very lucky.

Its a pleasure living in South London ^^

_Super_SambrooK_

Super Sambrook, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  7. Himmels

Himmels Peon

Best Answers:
    I think that it's difficult to predict your behaviour in this situation because it depends on many factors. Usually it happens all of a sudden and people are shocked and don't realize at once what they should do. I prefer to avoid such situations when you can get robbed or even worse beaten.

Himmels, Dec 3, 2008 IP