1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to write sales letters about self-help books

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by Mario Walker, Jun 30, 2021.

Who writes copy for personal development? I plan on writing in the personal development space, but my specialty is writing sales letters about self-help books. Do you think my niche is lucaritive? I know self-help books are already hot right now, but do you think it's a profitable niche?

Mario Walker, Jun 30, 2021 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    These type of books are only viable if the author is personally successful. If the author is not, then the thing fails as it should.

Spoiltdiva, Jun 30, 2021 IP
  3. Shaktimi

Shaktimi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This niche is very lucrative but it is demanding at the same time. If you write about personal development, then you yourself should be personally developed. Otherwise, nobody will trust you and your ideas described in the book.

Shaktimi, Sep 28, 2021 IP
  4. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My reading tells me that the personal development/self-help niche will grow over the next few years.

The thing to keep in mind is that people tend to buy from marketers they know and trust. If you don't already have a developed brand (or name as mentioned) you'll have to do something about that before you can succeed.

JoeSpirit, Sep 29, 2021 IP
  5. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    Nowadays I would say that this niche is more than lucrative and you will have a lot of opportunities here if you proceed with it properly and if you target the right audience for it and on the right platforms. So, before you start promoting your texts, just make some kind of a strategy on where to advertise them so that you can reach people that are interested in this topic. Paid ads would be helpful in this case as well.

VortexAlpha, Jan 19, 2022 IP