1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i want to use your Myspace ( advertisement )

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by Humanist74, Jun 26, 2006.

hi

idont know ho wto use myspace..i read at forum. thay many people rent their " myscape "..with small budgets..
    for example i want to get thousands of hits tp my site ( article site )
    how can i use your myspace friend list for advertise?

please write me details, you address , advertisement area & type and other details with your price.
    i want to try

Humanist74, Jun 26, 2006 IP
  2. FruitMedley Forum Posting

FruitMedley Forum Posting Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    www.myspaceboost.net ... Dont hassle with trying to find people on forums to advertise for you.

3. dsrlolok

dsrlolok Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    FruitMedley Forum Posting is the same one selling phished accounts, i wouldnt trust it

dsrlolok, Jun 26, 2006 IP
  4. FruitMedley Forum Posting

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    When I first started doing myspace sales i was talkin to this dude and he gave me a phished account... I did post that I was selling it but then I felt bad and gave it back to the owner. I then Stopped dealing phished accounts and started building my own. :) I have never recieved money in any way for a phished account or a service dealing with a phished account.

5. dsrlolok

dsrlolok Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. FruitMedley Forum Posting

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have never made a Deal would have never... that was when I was first starting myspace stuff and was stupid... i had 1 phished account and felt bad and gave it back to the rightful owner.

7. FruitMedley Forum Posting

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    All the myspaces I have are rightfully mine... I built them up myself.

8. dsrlolok

dsrlolok Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    sure, thats believeable.

when you phish accounts, you dont get "just one" and you dont "give it back to the owner". why advertise 2500 when you dont have that many? why advertise any number if you have only 1? and why say that i was lying when it was obvious that i wasnt and change your post when i proved you wrong?

9. FruitMedley Forum Posting

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    this dude was like "post and advertisment and if i get any sales from it ill give you money"... so i did it... hed didnt get any sales from it... The thing is i dont have phishing website... the dude gave me the 1.

10. dsrlolok

dsrlolok Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    a) why couldnt he post an advertisement himself?
    b) earlier you said you didn't have any phished accounts, now you have 1?
    c) you also said earlier that you had never advertised phished accounts for sale, why are we to believe your story, and how are we supposed to know that you dont have a phishing website?

your credibility is lacking. best case scenario for you, you're a 12 year old (the spelling and grammar on your site is atrocious) script kiddie who was taken for a ride and has credibility issues and at worst youre a 12 year old scammer.

either way i'd advise against using the service

11. bjj4287

bjj4287 Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    a)He could post and advertisement his self...
    b)You are mistaken... I said I dont have any phished accounts "now"
    c)I dont know where you read that but i never said I never advertised phished accounts.... There is no way to know that I dont have a phished website... That is just like me saying to you " how do i know YOU dont have any phished account?"... I dont see where my credibility is lacking... I have plenty satisfied customers... If you dont buy from me because this guy accuses me of getting phished accounts than that is fine... The thing you were closest to being correct on was my age. Im 14

bjj4287, Jun 26, 2006 IP
  12. dsrlolok

dsrlolok Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm guessing you don't understand the seriousness of being involved with phishing. Its identity theft, a felony at every level. Your first post after I said you had phished accounts wholeheartedly denied ever being involved in such practices, yet when I provided proof that you had, you editted your post. In any business (especially online), credibility is everything, and you lost yours when you tried to sell phished accounts, even though you say you never "sold" any, which may or may not be a big lie.

sarahk and yfs1 like this.
  13. EGS

EGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You're messing with the wrong guy, dsrlolok. You're only making yourself look bad, and also you're making yourself look stupid. I'm reporting you to a moderator for proper action; hopefully a little time away from Digital Point (a ban), or maybe even a good spankin' will do you some good. :) It's not good to bash threads, posts, or users when you don't know what you're talking about.

First off, phishing emails can claim they come from a website or email address that they actually don't. There's usually no way to find out the source of the phishing email unless you resolve the IP address or link located in the email, and do the proper WHOIS search.

If you were fooled into a phishing email, and the reply-to email address or from email address was from one of his websites, it doesn't actually mean that the email was from his website, server, let alone himself.

Phishing is not what it appears to be, whether you fall for it or not.

EGS, Jun 26, 2006 IP