1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to start my proxy project

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Sayed Basiony, Jan 27, 2009.

Hi guys,
    I am about to start my proxy project and its my first.
    So i want you guys to help me.
    First where can i find a proxy hosting with a reasonable price.
    Second what is the best script for a proxy site
    Third and this is the most important thing,How to promote it.

I want to ask those who have been making proxy sites for some time now, does it worth it and do you guys really get a good revenue out of it.

Thanks,
    Sayed

Sayed Basiony, Jan 27, 2009 IP
  2. atniz

atniz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can check out freebies section where some hosters gives free account for proxies. Since it is new, try to keep your cost at minimum, that is my advice.

Secondly, submit your proxy site to all proxy list sites. The more is the better.

atniz, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  3. mori

mori Peon

Best Answers:
    First make a proxy list site seo it build backlinks etc... takes some months then build proxies and put your web proxies on 1 position on your proxy list site. Now you do have a steady traffic.

mori, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  4. venturefox

venturefox Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You can find the right proxy hosting service by going to ProxyHost.org, it reviews almost every web host out there that allow proxy sites. I would use the Glype proxy script because it's the best one currently available and it's free. You can promote it via the links in my signature and I would recommend getting a listing at proxy.org

venturefox, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  5. dominik99

dominik99 Guest

Best Answers:
    You better starting promoting your proxy in proxy forums. Nowadays people are going to proxy forum because they know they can get free exclusive proxy lists, rather than bunch of junk proxy in open public proxy website :D

dominik99, Jan 28, 2009 IP