1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i want to start a website where...........

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by indiasbull, May 2, 2014.

1. Rachel@MoreNiche

Rachel@MoreNiche Peon

Best Answers:
    @indiasbull as advised above, this is a popular method for affiliate marketers so definitely a good idea

Someone mentioned that CPA would be the way to go but I don't actually agree with this, better to choose products which you know will be around a long time and sell them. How much pre-selling you need to do depends entirely upon how far through the decision-making process your customer is. Perhaps they are interested in a brand already but would like to know more... that's where you could come in!

We actually provide a free training course for beginners of this method at MoreNiche. You'll probably also want to work with a network which has good support and proactive affiliate managers (like me for example :p ) then you can be supported throughout the process and have someone to go to when in need of advice or feedback. They could discuss niches with you, for example, to find a balance between your interests and products they know to sell well.

It's daunting starting out, you will have loads of questions and may even feel a bit lost, that's okay though... it's just the beginning :)

Rachel@MoreNiche, May 4, 2016 IP
    indiasbull likes this.