1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to start a website (or few) but I am a bit new at this - advice needed

Discussion in 'General Business' started by PetraFs, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Start directly with affiliate like and dont lose time as seo takes time to rank .Choose a niche in affiliate marketing and start posting content as often as you can and put some affiliate offers in your posts

Spartan14, May 19, 2022 IP
  2. meganth34

meganth34 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For the first time, you can start with a simple WordPress website. It is my recommendation, do not to spend a lot of money on a website if it is your first project.

meganth34, May 25, 2022 IP
  3. cashbox.money

cashbox.money Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What's with your project now? Have some movements?

cashbox.money, May 25, 2022 IP
  4. Gamerseo

Gamerseo Member

Best Answers:
    If you are looking for a ready-made solution, I recommend using Wordpress + DIVI theme. The effects will be satisfactory for sure.

Gamerseo, May 25, 2022 IP
  5. PropellerAds

PropellerAds Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As a beginner you should think how you are going to monetize your traffic. There are many ways you can do it and here’s what we could recommend:
    • Choose your ad format
    • Choose your best performing geo
    • Work only with trusted Ad-networks
    • Test, test, test and test some more!

PropellerAds, Jun 3, 2022 IP
  6. Ironfury

Ironfury Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    - You can definitely use free samples in the process of website creation. Web designing doesn't require specific skills, if you just have passed courses or know the base of web designing then you already are able to build a good-looking and attractive website even without spendign money.

- There are special website scanners, which reveal the vulnerabilities. This tool check many folders, files and documents placed on your website in order to increase the security of your website.

- Just search for the proper literature in the net. There are bunch of various books and articles dedicated to web designing and website creation. I think it's the only way to receive knowledge in this field and start sorting out it.

Ironfury, Jun 28, 2022 IP
  7. Vincent Tang

Vincent Tang Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It would be okay to use a theme .Where it will be easy and less cost
    to secure purchase a ssl certificate
    other advise would be to seo correctly which would rank your website and help you to earn more income

Vincent Tang, Jul 2, 2022 IP
  8. streamplicity

streamplicity Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'll agree with the advice to avoid Godaddy - ANY time I have a client who used them, the site was hacked and then Godaddy just shrugs and said "Oops, should've gone back in time and added our security add-on package, because if you didn't, then security isn't our responsibility!"
    That's like getting in a car accident and the car company saying "Ooops, should've bought the seat belts that actually protected you instead of the papier mache ones we include by default!"

I love analogies.

Anyway, I'm a big fan of BlueTie. Hostgator is okay, Namecheap is great to park names.

So, since this is a year later, how'd it all turn out?

streamplicity, Jul 3, 2022 IP
  9. Randall Magwood

Randall Magwood Active Member

Best Answers:
    You don't have to spend alot of money on website design and freelancers. You can find people on Fiverr who can build you a nice Wordpress site for around $20. Most Wordpress sites come with forced SSL, so your connections will be automatically encrypted. Just don't link to any obscene sites or content from your site. Consider hosting on a site like Wix or GoDaddy.

Randall Magwood, Oct 21, 2022 IP
  10. Daisy Andrew

Daisy Andrew Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are a lot of ways through which you can get started. If you are new you can always learn on W3School.

Daisy Andrew, Dec 5, 2022 IP