1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i want to sell my online shopping portal

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by henryseyom, Jan 8, 2015.

i make portal for my clients and sell it at affordable price so if you want to buy it you may contact us.
    Portal features:-
    An ecommerce platform for online merchants.

Platform:
    Opencart (customizable)
    Web Server (Apache 2.4)
    PHP (at least 5.6.0)
    Database (MySQL 5.6)

Scope:
    Here we provide a professional and reliable foundation to your business from which to build a successful online store for single window portal for products. This foundation appeals to a wide variety of users; ranging from seasoned web developers looking for a user-friendly interface to use, to shop owners just launching their business online for the first time. This platform has inbuilt administration section which dynamically make changes to all pages instead of make change in code behind, this will really convenient to computer operator also to operate its administration part for all procedures as mentioned in user friendly above.

User Friendly:
    This online store platform provides the essentials tools used for managing your store front through the administration side, which dynamically make changes instead of change to code. This takes you through the important sections of the administration interface: Catalog, Extensions, Sales, Systems, and Reports. In this area it will cover all part of your store front each section is responsible for, and how you can modify them in the administration side to meet your store’s needs.
    Important store procedures, such as adding products to your store, keeping track of sales, managing customers, changing layouts, adding extensions, following dispatched products and reporting to all through inbuilt functionalities.

SEO Friendly:
    This allows the use of unique search engine optimization URLs as unique SEO keywords for product, category, manufacturer and information pages to look up at each page request, and translated into an internal URL. You should be able to add unique SEO keywords to individual products, manufacturers, categories, and information pages.
    This has an extensive amount of features that gives you a strong hold over the customization of your store along with all these extensive features an inbuilt functionality of this store which really effective in optimizing the products and portal itself in terms of GOOGLE serach optimization to utilize your portal up to its fullest potential.

Note: We better serve our new clients with 60 days free maintenance of portal that includes products submission, photo retouching and logo designing.

henryseyom, Jan 8, 2015 IP
  2. CharlesDeshields

CharlesDeshields Peon

Best Answers:
    Online shopping portal is a form of electronic commerce which allows consumers to directly buy goods and products by seller online via internet. I go through the features of online shopping portal, well I satisfied with the above features of ecoomerce platform, good to know about your services.

CharlesDeshields, Feb 4, 2015 IP