1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to refund a "HELD" Payment from Paypal.. But it wont let me..Help.

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Proximity, Apr 13, 2008.

I want to refund a "HELD" Payment from Paypal.. But it wont let me..Help.

I got a payment of $2 from someone i dont know and the payment has been HELD by paypal for reviewing.

Well i dont want to waste my time and i dont want to accept his money because i dont want any damages to my account.

So how can i REFUND the payment and not go through the RESOLUTION CENTER.. because i dont want to waste my time?

Thanks.

Proximity, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  2. saurabhj

saurabhj Banned

Best Answers:
    saurabhj, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  3. Proximity

Proximity Banned

Best Answers:
    When i got to details it takes me to the dispute page... as the payment is locked

Proximity, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  4. jestep

jestep Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    There's nothing you can do until Paypal reviews the payment. Once they're done, they will either refund it themselves or you can do it if it clears. If you have no idea what the payment is from, there is probably a good chance that they will refund it automatically.

jestep, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  5. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you able to add a note in the Resolution Center ? If so, say that you receive the funds in mistake and that you request for the money to be refunded to the seller immediately.

eddy2099, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  6. Proximity

Proximity Banned

Best Answers:
    When i go to reply in the RESOLUTION CENTER.. it asks for Shipping address and etc to add a note.. where do i get the shipping address?

Proximity, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  7. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Put 'N/A' in the shipping address and then just add the note that you did not request the money and it was sent to you by mistake and that you want it refunded to the sender.

eddy2099, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  8. Pervert-For-Life

Pervert-For-Life Banned

Best Answers:
    the payment will be automatically send back to the server after few days... there is nothing you can do with a payment that is on HELD by paypal... so just wait few days....

and in future if you want to avoid these types of payment, then change your paypal email and then upgrade your paypal account to business account because on business account, it dont show the email address on top of your payment page... so its not possible to get your paypal email from a encrypted payment link of a business account.... i had the same problem when my account was premier but now i dont haev this problem anymore after i upgrade my account....

Pervert-For-Life, Apr 15, 2008 IP
  9. sheilasultani

sheilasultani Peon

Best Answers:
    When I had a payment held by paypal they asked me to give them details about the transaction. Did they ask you to do this? About a day later they lifted the hold.

sheilasultani, Apr 15, 2008 IP