1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to make software you need for free. No catches.

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by jamie3000, Jan 22, 2016.

Hi All,

I'm in the process of starting a new website where I'm basically giving away free software to help people grow their business online. I've got about 4 pieces of software in development at the moment that I think would be popular based on my own IM experience.

Is there anything missing in the market at the moment? Or anything you love that you'd like for free? Providing its not massively complex.

I'd appreciate any feed back :)

Thanks,
    Jamie

jamie3000, Jan 22, 2016 IP
  2. pede

pede Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Jamie...

Awesome offer, I'm have a hard time finding a simple but effective LongTail Niche Keyword software. All the ones I've found needs a training class to use effectively, or is built with Adwords In mind. I don't need or want to see Adwords keyword competition.

What I would like to have is a software that you put in a Keyword and it figures out which long tail keywords have a good amount of searches and not many sites targeting that keyword.

(need to be able to put in the minimum and maximum amount of searches so say you don't pull up or show keywords with say... 10-20 searches)

In other words "only show keywords with a minimum of say... 1000 searches"

In other words. lots of searches and low competition. and a number as well as a visual color representation of how easy it would be to compete with that keyword. Say... Light green for very easy, green for easy, yellow for somewhat hard, orange for hard and red for very difficult.

I don't know if I am explaining this well enough but I hope so.

Let me know what you think,

Thanks for your time and consideration,
    John

Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
    pede, Aug 16, 2016 IP
  3. pede

pede Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Me again Jamie...

Here's one that I guarantee you would be an invaluable tool for the IM crowd.

A mass video submitter. But not automatic. The problem with the automatic submitters is after awhile the coder/coders usually disappear with the source code and the sites in (or other info) it can not be updated or changed.

What I am talking about is a submitter where the user does the signing up at whatever video sites he wishes, like say... YouTube and enters the login page url and credentials himself. That way if a site goes away, changes its login page or changes something that would make an automatic software obsolete, this one could be manually updated and wam, it up and going again. Of course you would also need to have an area where the video description, keywords and other data could be entered as well.

This would be a winner,

Thanks,
    John

pede, Aug 16, 2016 IP