1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to make my own Pinterest clone

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Kat2, Dec 31, 2016.

I have tons of images saved on my hard drive and I think the best way for me to organize them on my website (which is currently Wordpress based) is a Pinterest clone.

The only clone I've found that I can even remotely afford (that is, it's not several hundred dollars) is PinClone, which is a $40 plugin for Wordpress. Has anyone used it? (It's at pinclone dot net.)

Or can you recommend something better? I do have limited experience with both Joomla and Drupal but since I'm already running Wordpress, if it's not a stand-alone package, a Wordpress plugin would probably be easiest.

Kat2, Dec 31, 2016 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Sorry to be blunt, but don't waste your money. I honestly think nobody is interested in another pinterest clone. There are dozens of them out there - they are all pretty much dead.

Unless you mean you just want a pinterest-like page to accommodate your own images to show them to whoever. But then you don't need a pinterest clone. You can just use a free CMS for images.

qwikad.com, Dec 31, 2016 IP
  3. Kat2

Kat2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I don't want it for anyone but me. I am looking at ZenPhoto now.

Kat2, Jan 1, 2017 IP