1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to make a own website.

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by E--Marketer, Sep 11, 2011.

1. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sure you can make your own website but you need to make a sure that you need to know the basics of web design and you also need to make sure that you have a domain name and an idea of what to make the site will be about.

unknownpray, Sep 15, 2011 IP
  2. leenam

leenam Peon

Best Answers:
    [TABLE="width: 879"]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD]hi,[/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD="colspan: 9"]There is very good site qclick web solution in Australia gives you training, they really very good[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD="colspan: 7"]Qclick Web Solutions will build your business the custom website you desire and train you to manage it.[/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD]Thanks,[/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD]Leena[/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

Last edited: Sep 16, 2011
    leenam, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  3. Anotherdesignteam

Anotherdesignteam Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't understand how you can be an e marketer without knowing how to get a website fixed. But anyway, you should tell some more about your project.
    1 get a domain
    2 get hosting
    3 install wordpress and practice tutorials
    4 get your site up.
    But if you would be more clear on what you are creating we would be able to help you better.

Anotherdesignteam, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  4. 911511

911511 Peon

Best Answers:
    First thing you want know how to make a website and what you want to do , first practicing on blog and also keep working on making site.after then you will better know what to do.

911511, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  5. leenam

leenam Peon

Best Answers:
    hi,
    first you tell me in which code you want to design a site, and which code you know like php, wordpress, joomla, magento?

leenam, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  6. bharatmax

bharatmax Member

Best Answers:
    Yes. He may not buy a domain now :)

bharatmax, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  7. masudk11

masudk11 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have learnt a lot from "w3school" and I think you will get it as a good source.

masudk11, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  8. creativewebmaster

creativewebmaster Active Member

Best Answers:
  9. InvictaWebs

InvictaWebs Peon

Best Answers:
    First of all try something like blogger, write articles then publish them. Blogger is great for newbies, it is easy to set up, you can easily put advertising on your website and basically learn some of the basics. A step up from this would then be to try and buy some cheap cpanel web hosting and install wordpress on it and apply a theme (this is more advanced and may require tutorials) however the end result is a much more professional looking website and vital new experience. Then buy a domain name for your website. After research html/css, get adobe dreamweaver and photoshop and just play around with tutorials like w3schools and so on just learning web development and then applying what you know. Alternatively you can just pay a web design company to do all this for you.

InvictaWebs, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  10. mutatedllama

mutatedllama Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd recommend Wordpress too unless you fancy learning HTML, CSS, PHP and Javascript/JQuery!

mutatedllama, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  11. woody allen

woody allen Peon

Best Answers:
    You can start by buying a hosting and domain. Then plan on how you want your website. If you are having a few pages and if it looks simple, you can actually deisgn it using photoshop or microsoft word, and then you just upload it.

woody allen, Sep 18, 2011 IP
  12. piyush3dxyz

piyush3dxyz Peon

Best Answers:
    Contact freelancers....

piyush3dxyz, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  13. Webinho

Webinho Guest

Best Answers:
    Buy a domain name + hosting plan

go to HTMLGoodies and learn some code.

Get a wordpress and an ad network.

Make some money :)

Webinho, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  14. eyeshield21

eyeshield21 Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to define the aims and target users of your website first...

eyeshield21, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  15. sdgroot45

sdgroot45 Peon

Best Answers:
    if you want to make a website you will need to learn a little bit of HTML. I would look for a good html guide that will help you learn HTML. It's really not that hard to learn and shouldn't deter you.

sdgroot45, Sep 23, 2011 IP
  16. reo69

reo69 Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, so much info...can be overwhelming!

I assume you have no knowledge whatsoever of how to build webpages. That being said, here are some of your options.

1. Weebly: This is by far the easiest, Google Weebly and create a website as to how you want it. Their site provides all customization options!

2. Wordpress: Wordpress is slightly more advanced, but you can find more attractive themes here. Customization is also impossible if you know coding.

3. Use Dreamweaver/WYSIWYG editor: Basically, use these editors to lay out a website as you like. Will take time to learn the interface of the editor, though.

4. Good old HTML/CSS: Takes time to learn but is worth every minute spent if you aim to be a developer. Also allows high customization. However, if you just want a single website and don't want any more to do with development in the future, this might not be the best option.

I'm guessing since you're new and want a website fast, you should go with Option #1 and use Weebly or Blogger. Then you can move on to the others in the future, if needs be!

reo69, Dec 3, 2011 IP
  17. Spudster

Spudster Peon

Best Answers:
    I also recomend learning http://php.net or you can try forum softwares.

Spudster, Dec 3, 2011 IP
  18. TheForumPeople

TheForumPeople Peon

Best Answers:
    After a red-eyed week trying to set up a website with various platforms, I COMPLETELY agree with reo69:1. I have an old version of MS Publisher, and that was sort of OK to get me going, but themese not that great, plus every little change meant uploading to FTP at my hosting company. Remember, the first few days/weeks, you will be tweaking ALOT.2. I bought a website from someone else made using WordPress. After a couple of days trying to figure that out, not knowing where to place Google analytics tags, etc., I abandoned that. If you're a newbie, I would not start with WordPress. I mean, I couldn't even figure out where my home page was with the files,plugins and everything else that Wordpress involves.3. I tried Weebly, which is provided for free by my hosting company (netfirms), and wow, was that every easy-peasy. Set up in one afternoon, including Paypal buttons. Just one thing: Netfirms, and maybe other providers, only allow ONE domain per account to be edited with Weebly. Just this morning, one of my website's files were all over-written because their tech support guy didn't understand me when I said "I want to edit another website, but weebly keeps on showing me my other one". So just beware that if you have more than one domain at the same hosting provider, you'll need to ask them to link the various domains in the background, or open up separate accounts, or look for an off-line HTML editor to make changes on your desktop, and then upload them to your provider later.

TheForumPeople, Dec 4, 2011 IP
  19. webtosearch

webtosearch Member

Best Answers:
    hello dear if you want to your site in your own hand then you first learn html and also css then you create your own static website other wise many free site that provide you free website building.

webtosearch, Dec 4, 2011 IP
  20. arthinfosoft

arthinfosoft Member

Best Answers:
    First you have to purchase a Domain and Hosting Space.
    But also need more important is that which type website you want to design. and first basic fundametal clear for website. than after design page and do start uploding page as per u create

arthinfosoft, Dec 4, 2011 IP